Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
    Guess I need to call yeti too.
    My 20 oz performs no better than the TBH mug I bought at 'Nanza a few years ago.

It doesnt hold ice over night or keep coffee hot for hours on end.... It's a good cup, just as good as my TBH one, but there is nothing special about it.
    Well, sent Yeti an email at 11:31 and I got this reply at 12:56:

"Hi Frank,

Thank you for contacting YETI Coolers regarding your Rambler 20oz Tumbler. I would like to get your tumbler replaced under warranty. Please reply with a photo of the tumbler to show proof of product. Once I review the photo, I will contact you to set up a warranty claim.

Thanks!

Montana

The YETI Outfitters

P 512.394.9384
    E customerservice@yeticoolers.com"

Just replied with a couple pics of my cup. I'll post up their reply when I get it.

Comment

Tagged. I have one that doesn't hold ice for squat. If the replacement process isn't a pain in the neck, I may go through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
        I couldn't past the lid. I like to be able to seal off the opening, in case it gets tipped over, or coffee sloshes out onto my hand.
        Stoper and handle

Comment

yours is defective my man

Comment

"Hi Frank,

Thank you for contacting YETI Coolers regarding your Rambler 20oz Tumbler. I would like to get your tumbler replaced under warranty. Please reply with a photo of the tumbler to show proof of product. Once I review the photo, I will contact you to set up a warranty claim.

Thanks!

Montana

The YETI Outfitters

P 512.394.9384

Just replied with a couple pics of my cup. I'll post up their reply when I get it.
            I am trying this with my 30...it sucks and only 2-3 months old

Comment

Also, the freezer and/or dishwasher can and will kill them for some reason. Mine has been through the dish washer once with no ill effect, but some haven't been so lucky. It's funny because they handle 15 mins in a 400 degree oven no problem.

Comment

I bet he washed his in the dishwasher and ruined it.

I have 2 of each size and they work great. Ice will last over 24 hrs.

Comment

"Hi Frank,

Thanks!

Montana

The YETI Outfitters

P 512.394.9384

Cool that they stand behind it. Although I do laugh at the thought of cups having warranties.

Comment

"Hi Frank,

Thanks!

Montana

The YETI Outfitters

P 512.394.9384

Who names a kid Montana?

Comment

Yep sounds defective ... my wife daily fills up with ice at home takes it to work a dumps about 1/3 of the ice from the original fill.

Yeti is easy to deal with. the bottom of mine came off and I called them. The took CC information mailed one out to me with a return box (tracking included) for the defective one. CC information was taken in case I did not send back the defective one.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                        Who names a kid Montana?

Mom was named Virginia

Dad was Dakota

Comment

Got a warranty claim also in 10 mins

Comment

I did a ice test in the 20 oz. 2/3 cup of ice and filled with water. There was ice for 24 hours in the cup. Water was still cold for a while after that.

Comment

Mine holds hot coffee for a long time as well.

Comment

"Hi Frank,

Thanks!

Montana

The YETI Outfitters

P 512.394.9384

I got the same one! We shall see how long it takes, I sent in pics, but they havent been in contact since

Comment

Working...
                                X