YETI rambler- 30oz- Defective??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not been impressed with my rambler since I bought it.. it keeps ice no longer than my camo tervis. I can fill it up at night 12pm with ice and water to the top and leave it until when I wake up(5am) and there will be no ice left. And dont even get me started on the coffee, fresh made coffee poured into it at 5:30, by 7:30 luke warm coffee. I dont get it, for $40 Im not impressed, and no its never been in the dishwasher.

sounds defective

Comment

Doesn't sound right. I can fill mine up with ice and water before I go to bed and will still have ice by the following night. Talk to Yeti!

Comment

do you use the lid?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHillRanch View Post
          sounds defective
          This x2

Comment

I only have a 20 oz but it will still burn my mouth after 2 hours with hot coffee. Seems like yours is defective.

Comment

I haven't been impressed with mine either. I have 2...

Comment

Mine never kept anything cold foie any amount of time either...

Comment

I had a 30oz that was very similar and called Yeti and they replaced mine for free. The new one is much better.

Comment

I just used mine for coffee today for the first time. After two hours I had to take the lid off so it could cool down enough to drink it. I have the 20oz and so far I'm impressed.

Comment

same exact results as me!

Not what people claim them to be sorrry

Comment

Mine held hot coffee for nearly 7 hours before cooling down to lukewarm. It will also hold iced water for 4 hours in a hot truck.... Sound like you got a lemon

Comment

I couldn't past the lid. I like to be able to seal off the opening, in case it gets tipped over, or coffee sloshes out onto my hand.
                          Last edited by TallTexan; 10-22-2015, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                            I couldn't pass the lid. I like to be able to seal off the opening, in case it gets tipped over, or coffee sloshes out onto my hand.
                            I see a closable lid in their future. Probably get me for another $15-20 those fargin bastages.

Comment

Ive been real happy with my 30.

Fill mine with Ice and water at 6am and leave it at home and its still got ice at 6pm when I get home and theres usually ice still floating in the water the next morning when I get up.

More than impressed with mine

Comment

Working...
                              X