No announcement yet.

Russ Martin found dead @ home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard it on the station earlier. Hated his show but it still sucks for him. RIP

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DRT; 02-27-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

A mainstay for years for me on my way home from work. Rip Russ.

Comment

I used to listen to his show . I haven’t heard it in a few years though. Still sucks his passing.
        RIP Russ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

After his home invasion incident he had never been the same. Can’t say I blame him. I assume Things like that will change who you are. My first thought was suicide but I don’t any actual details of the situation.

Comment

Gotta Respect the man for what he’d do for the families of local fallen in the line of duty police officers. $10k a family is what he’d raise to donate. I remember him signing off of his show the day or day after the five officers died in Dallas
            Sad deal

Comment

This the same Russ Martin who beat up his girlfriend and got thrown in jail? What a guy!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                This the same Russ Martin who beat up his girlfriend and got thrown in jail? What a guy!
                Convicted?

Comment

I did some work on his house in Southlake when he was at 105.3. Really nice guy, I got to set in the bat mobile, and a charger General Lee clone he had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Convicted?
                    no contest, so ya

Comment

Hard to believe!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                        Allegedly

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                          After his home invasion incident he had never been the same. Can’t say I blame him. I assume Things like that will change who you are. My first thought was suicide but I don’t any actual details of the situation.
                          The guys on his show came on air 1pm saturday to break the news and said that wasn't the case, whatever it was that got him they said he refused to fight it even though friends begged him to, I took it as alcoholism or opioids.
                          Last edited by SC-001; 02-28-2021, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Man there were some bad eggs involved in that show, first the doctor thats doing currently in the pen for a pill mill now this, sick https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2022/01/20/...roducing-child
                            Last edited by SC-001; 01-21-2022, 08:40 PM.

Comment

He needs to fry.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                                Man there were some bad eggs involved in that show, first the doctor thats doing currently in the pen for a pill mill now this, sick https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2022/01/20/...roducing-child

Why is the secret service investigating child ****ography?

Comment

Working...
                                X