Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Cheap shots are cheap shots. From behind is even worse.

Boomer....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Cheap shots?! Come on Bob

Big boy thought his mouth would do the trick and got his *** handed to him. People should know the ones that run their mouth and talk aren't the ones you should worry about. It's the one that don't say and thing and handle their business is the ones you should watch. Squaring up?! Lol you sure as hell haven't been in enough bar fights if your worried about squaring up.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      I left a few bars with a bleeding face and bloody knuckles when I was young and stupid.
      The comment early about going hard and fast and not quitting till you're pulled out has always been the best way to survive. Especially for a smaller guy.

I guess it's a part of the human experience but **** the deviated septum and arthritic knuckles and hands aren't worth the training and abuse I gave them.

That said back then it wasn't such a litigious country and I was never arrested although I spent time in the back of a patrol car or two.

Today the cost can be much more than medical expenses. The lawyers will make money and someone may end up with a criminal record over this.
      So not worth it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hasn’t always been the case, bleeding used to be how lessons were taught and learned. ****ty that you can’t touch up a bully without being sued, or defend yourself from one. Early 2000s to about 2008 were the last of those days.

Comment

I see some things not mentioned. The OU dude never threw a punch in the video. It was turtle neck that pushed the guy. Also the brother grabbed him from behind in a wrestling hold. They weren't squared off at all.

Rule number 1 is to not let someone get close enough to you that means to do you harm to accomplish that goal. Rule number two is to strike hard and fast for as long as it takes to make the threat not be a threat. That never throw the first strike BS is for people that like fighting from behind and bleeding.

Comment

I'll always bet on the lean, mean athletic wrestler over some football slob any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
            Well, I laughed out loud...a lot...you can almost hear the 2 brothers talking, figuring out who gets who...that little grin right before he goes on him...beautiful!

Yes Yes!!! Plus he wipes the blood from his lip and slaps him first.. that was classic and I smiled while he whooped his arse.

Where is the OK defenders on this site? LMAO

Comment

....Bobby Bare = “I’m The Winner...”.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

What was cheap? Turtle neck was grabbing the little man that was man handling ou guy...So his buddy took care of business...

Justice served.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn’t plan your mission properly.
                Yeah I used the wrong word. That comment was kinda making light of the dude thinking I am an OU fan. I didn't say it was wrong or I wouldn't do it. Lol. Not a cheap shot, just that he grabbed him from behind. Not that he shouldn't have...just that he did. It also appeared he was going to attempt to pull the guy off his buddy which I think most would do. My point was that I didn't see the two gig guys bullting two smaller guys then getting their asses whipped. Neither of them threw a punch in the video we see.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-27-2021, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                  Cheap shots?! Come on Bob

Big boy thought his mouth would do the trick and got his *** handed to him. People should know the ones that run their mouth and talk aren't the ones you should worry about. It's the one that don't say and thing and handle their business is the ones you should watch. Squaring up?! Lol you sure as hell haven't been in enough bar fights if your worried about squaring up.
                  Read my comment above.

I've been in a few. The last one a few years ago I lost to 2 midgets and 3 security guards. Lol. I certainly didn't start it.

Comment

First contact was not made by the smaller fighter. Yall talking about the slap but itvis much more than that- it is a trained move he was using it for several things. Gets the guys eyes on his moving hand- gets his elbow arm in area to prevent (block), stun the guy for the straight right coming behind it. Kid is well trained. As far as “square up” etc. This is a fight, all parties involved could have turned and walked away and none did. There is nothing cheap or fair when it comes to a fight. No rules, no ring, no officials- just winner and looser

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      just winner and looser
                      Lol, I just dont understand why this is so hard for so many

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Kinda glad to see it. My dad told me a handful of stories about my grandpa telling guys to meet him in the parking lot... at things as small as his baseball games lol. I'm not a violence is the answer always person.... but it sure educates a lot of folks that need a dose. Lol.

Just hope litigation doesnt bite them.

Comment

First contact was not made by the smaller fighter. Yall talking about the slap but itvis much more than that- it is a trained move he was using it for several things. Gets the guys eyes on his moving hand- gets his elbow arm in area to prevent (block), stun the guy for the straight right coming behind it. Kid is well trained. As far as “square up” etc. This is a fight, all parties involved could have turned and walked away and none did. There is nothing cheap or fair when it comes to a fight. No rules, no ring, no officials- just winner and looser
                          X2

Comment

Cheap shots are cheap shots. From behind is even worse.

Boomer....

They were standing nose to nose to start. After that its everyone for themselves.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Lawsuit is a chicken **** move. Just shows even more **** character.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              That "dude" in the turtleneck got what he deserved for dressing himself like that.

lol
                              Last edited by meltingfeather; 02-27-2021, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Yes I agree. But I normally see that slap land on the ear. Impacts an additional sense, has shock & awe value and potentially disrupts balance, as well as moving the hand into position

Comment

Working...
                                X