No announcement yet.

Not as young as I once was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got dang that doesn’t sound like fun! Good luck with the healing process! I remember my last front flip on one of those trampolines. That landing just hits different, lol.

Falling off a hoverboard once was enough for me to give that nonsense stuff up. Something about your feet flying over your head and the pain that ensues brought me back to reality.

Comment

What were you thinkin'?

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
      Bad news is that will hurt you the rest of your life. Old dudes am I right?
      Amen!!!

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
      I bet you were kill in' it, right up until you weren't...

Comment

Maybe if you are lucky they will get you one of those knee carts. The first time you fly over the handlebars of the knee cart you forget all about the pain in your leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Dumb ***! [emoji16][emoji16]

We just booked a ski trip. I havnt ski’d in 20 years, and I’m worried I’ll be talked into something that’s gonna hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I'd imagine that could be done in very few words. [emoji16]

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

We just booked a ski trip. I havnt ski’d in 20 years, and I’m worried I’ll be talked into something that’s gonna hurt.

Last time I went, bout 15 years ago, they had to bring me down the mountain on a snow mobile. Nothing broke but twisted my knee pretty bad and couldn't stand on it. Ain't been back since ....Careful up there Dale

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              I wore out 3 trampolines growing up...would really hope the common sense in me would keep me away.

I still have this longing for another dirt bike...idiot.
              My brother is 61 and just had shoulder surgery from riding a dirt bike. Needless to say he finally gave up the bike. Still has his street bike tho

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                Maybe if you are lucky they will get you one of those knee carts. The first time you fly over the handlebars of the knee cart you forget all about the pain in your leg.
                My wife can attest to this!!![emoji1]

Comment

That'll teach ya...Jeez,Good luck with recovery.

Comment

dang.. hope you heal up...
                    it only gets worse as we get older...

Comment

Dang man, that stinks!

I dont need a trampoline park to let me know I'm not as young as I once was. The fact that I have to be cautious with farts and that I am now grunting while standing at a urinal has been a rude awakening for me!

Comment

Just by a corvette like every other middle aged crisis man. Stay off the kids toys.

Comment

Harlan wait until you gt to my age....LOL. Now you understand my complaints at the old lease better....

-john

Comment

Sounds like there will be another thread like this one when you get back!

Last time I went skiing, I was doing fine until my face hit the hill. It looked like a yard sale in the 30 feet up the hill behind me...hat, a glove, sunglasses, one ski, all scattered on the hill. Surprised I still had pants on after that spill. Have fun!

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                            Came out of a building one time and found a guy face down in the street on one of those. He het a pebble with a front wheel and kissed the pavement. Knocked himself out!

Comment

Dang man! That looks like something I would do. I hope you get healed back quickly

Comment

Been there, done that! Do what your doctor tells you or you will be sorry believe me. Prayers for healing quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X