• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
    Yet no one asked for your opinion either
    But here we are [emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahahahahaha......well played

Comment

I sure hope that everyone who is saying it’s too expensive is either exclusively hunting public land or owns their own land. If you are on a lease and say it’s too much money, then you are the poster child for the word hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Hahahahahahaha......well played

[emoji23][emoji41]

Comment

Sprite just flew everywhere!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
            I sure hope that everyone who is saying it’s too expensive is either exclusively hunting public land or owns their own land. If you are on a lease and say it’s too much money, then you are the poster child for the word hypocrite.

That's horse****.....every person is different with their finances....I own one and don't think that. You can't paint with a broad brush like that without knowing a person's financial situation...

Comment

That's horse****.....every person is different with their finances....I own one and don't think that. You can't paint with a broad brush like that without knowing a person's financial situation...
              I sure can. Leases are stupid pricey compared to $300 for a machine. I’m not buying that logic. I’ll paint it on thick too. Don’t tell me something is too expensive then turn around and spend thousands on a lease. Money can’t be that tight in the budget if you can afford that. Just come out and say I don’t want to buy one. But don’t say I can’t afford it. I’ll laugh at you till dawns early light.

Comment

coulda told you that. All a gimmic

Comment

Epic haha

Comment

I sure can. Leases are stupid pricey compared to $300 for a machine. I’m not buying that logic. I’ll paint it on thick too. Don’t tell me something is too expensive then turn around and spend thousands on a lease. Money can’t be that tight in the budget if you can afford that. Just come out and say I don’t want to buy one. But don’t say I can’t afford it. I’ll laugh at you till dawns early light.
                    But I do want one. I just don't want to pay for it. I wish I could throw a bunch of money at a lease or ozonics but my kids play baseball, so my toys aren't really a priority right now.

Comment

But I appreciate your concern for me and my situation

Comment

I'm not even gonna waste my time.....even if I explained scenarios, you seem like the type that is too **** hardheaded to listen..

Comment

I'm not even gonna waste my time.....even if I explained scenarios, you seem like the type that is too **** hardheaded to listen..
                          "Oh man....you done it now! You are going to be called arrogant and a whole host of other names even though that was not the intent!

Shame Shame!!"

LMAO tag you're it

Comment

I've always wondered about those.. they are too expensive for something that "might" work.

Comment

It works for me 60% so I keep using it

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                                "Oh man....you done it now! You are going to be called arrogant and a whole host of other names even though that was not the intent!

Shame Shame!!"

LMAO tag you're it

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X