Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahaha im glad this came ttt so i could enjoy it

Comment

That story was kinda funny...Then I saw the pic! BAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!! knee slap BAWHAWHAWHAW

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
        I just have revisit this every once in a while
        You called me and I couldn't answer, I called you and you couldn't answer, it's your turn.

Comment

I just have revisit this every once in a while
          Jim, thanks for bringing this thread back from the archives. I think about the picture every once in a while when Lip posts. I cannot look at that picture without busting out laughing!!! Sorry, Ed, but it IS funny!

Comment

If I couldn't laugh about it, I wouldn't have posted it. I just wish I would have taken a pic before working on my face.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
              You called me and I couldn't answer, I called you and you couldn't answer, it's your turn.
              Just wanted to talk bear hunting. Nothing important just had time between clients.

Comment

Field tip@ 30 yds

Comment

I chuckled over these pics for years. One of the best threads ever on here!

Comment

Now that's funny right there

Comment

Just wanted to talk bear hunting. Nothing important just had time between clients.
                      That's what I figured and why I called back. Unfortunately I was in a meeting and couldn't answer. Work is busy and we have a huge week long event the week of May 13th so by the 18th, I'm going to be ready to kill something.

Comment

Still funny 7 years later. Showed up on a funniest threads thread. Definitely right up there. Glad you had no serious problems other than getting cleaned up.

Comment

Holy mother of god that is freakin hilarious!! Thanks for bringing this ttt. First Black Ice and now this.......its been a great couple of days @ the fire

Comment

Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                              I decided if I poked a hole in the can, the paint would dry out and I could throw it in the trash can.
                              Great story!

Why not toss it in the trash full?

I treat my trash can like a USPS flat rate box. If it fits it ships.

Comment

I've never seen this one. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X