No announcement yet.

Texas history Bowie, start to finish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praise the Lord, this one found a new home today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please tell me it stayed in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by 1longshot View Post
        Please tell me it stayed in Texas.

Yes sir!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
            Yes sir!

Well, 49 other States can just go be jealous about not having anything this beautiful within their borders!

Comment

I had this one professionally photographed, I’ll add that to this thread just close the loop once everything comes in.

In the meantime, I got a very nice surprise by winning Best Bowie from the Knifemakers Guild. For those of you not familiar with the guild, it’s the longest standing Knifemaking organization, and all of the great ones were in there. Also got elected to the board of directors, humbling.

Since last year show was canceled, they just used last year‘s awards, so the dates are wrong. I have nothing nice to say about that, LOL.

Comment

I had this one professionally photographed, I’ll add that to this thread just close the loop once everything comes in.

In the meantime, I got a very nice surprise by winning Best Bowie from the Knifemakers Guild. For those of you not familiar with the guild, it’s the longest standing Knifemaking organization, and all of the great ones were in there. Also got elected to the board of directors, humbling.

Since last year show was canceled, they just used last year‘s awards, so the dates are wrong. I have nothing nice to say about that, LOL.

That’s awesome and great work.

Comment

Very well deserved!

Comment

what an awesome knife. Love classic Bowies and that one was stunning. Well done and congrats!

Comment

Wow, just wow, what a beautiful piece of art / history.

Comment

They look nice

Comment

Working...
                        X