Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike1187 View Post
    Who is trading CryptoCurrency and which platform? Looking to do some trading on that side of the fence.
    Coinbase Pro....

Binance

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
      Sold everything yesterday. Gonna sit on the sidelines for a while
      Would like to dump more but way too much red lately!

Comment

Umm, better to take a loss now than a bigger loss later

Comment

OZSC went on a run today. Word is they had a meeting with Blackrock this am. Almost back to even on that one from most recent buy in, hopefully the run continues next week. I day traded this one a couple times for easy 100% gains and then decided to buy and hold and then the bottom fell out last week.

Comment

Originally posted by EmergencyDoc View Post
            OZSC went on a run today. Word is they had a meeting with Blackrock this am. Almost back to even on that one from most recent buy in, hopefully the run continues next week. I day traded this one a couple times for easy 100% gains and then decided to buy and hold and then the bottom fell out last week.
            Saw that, wish I could of got in today but had to work, some of the ones I've been watching went on a run.

Comment

OZSC has another meeting on Tuesday with BlackRock for a possible investment of 100 million dollars. If that goes through then one can only imagine where that stock would go. IF....

Comment

Originally posted by trozy55 View Post
                Just wondering why you are so confident that ZOM will still be a big play?
                X2 - i just don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                  X2 - i just don't see it.
                  Do you not think the Truforma release will happen? Or that it will but won't make the splash that some think?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    Do you not think the Truforma release will happen? Or that it will but won't make the splash that some think?
                    At some point you have to value companies based on something.

Lets say they release Truforma, what is the expected revenue from it in 2021 and 2022?

The market cap appears to be 1.7 billion or more already. It's already had a monster run also.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      It's not a medical company with trial results coming out so it's not going to jump like those do. Yes it has Truforma releasing at the end of the month but everyone knows that so no big surprise there. It's a stock that is already up 900% in the last 3 month.
                      Not saying that hype alone and FOMO won't drive the price up more the next few weeks but I just don't see it going to the moon like some are hoping.

Comment

Good info, makes sense, thanks fellas

Comment

TELL is one I have been watching, at its current price I don't think it's too much risk for what could be a big return if a deal is reached. Thinking more long than short on it though and it's more of a gamble for sure!
                          I will wait until after this week as I think it will still drop some this week and then jump in, at least that's the plan lol
                          Last edited by trozy55; 03-06-2021, 11:26 AM.

Comment

So what takes off in the morning with the stimulus likely passed

Comment

Ozsc

Comment

Bond yields lol

Comment

Working...
                                X