No announcement yet.

How Many Pins Do You Use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 pin slider. 20, 30, & 40. Bottom(40 yrd) pin is the floater and is good out to about 110 yards.

Comment

May be time for an update!

Comment

I was shooting a 5 pin fixed. Recently bought a 5 pin slider. Will end up shooting it as a 3 pin slider most likely. Maybe a 4 pin, depending on what the gaps end up being.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm more accurate with a one pin sight but I found that In the Heat of the Moment, I would forget to adjust my sight. For hunting, I use three pins, 20 30 and 40 yards.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

3 pin slider. I have a Garmin too. It will be back on the bow for deer season.

Comment

One

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Zero!
                I switched to the EZ-V sight last year. Took a while to get used to it but love it now.

Comment

more than 1 pin is too many,, yesterday i took 2 shots at 50 yards, today i took 2 shots at 100 yards,, tomorrow none, saturday i might take as many as 5 but only at 100 yards,,, (no reason to shoot close if the sight is on)

what mess up a clean sight picture with all them unneeded pins!

i have had more than a couple of people knock my choice of a tru glo range rover single pin,,,, but it will extend to ranges beyond 100 yards,,
                  Last edited by xman59; 03-04-2021, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I use one pin set at 25yds, but have a slider sight set out 60yds

Comment

I like a 5 pin gives good range without being too busy.

Comment

1 pin. Three or 4 were too many for me

Comment

Never had the need for more and I have a clean and clear sight picture and no focusing on the wrong pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2 pin hogg father.

Comment

3 for hunting, two for fun.

Comment

5 with a rover

Comment

Working...
                                X