No announcement yet.

Rolling blackout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine has been back on for about 20 minutes now.

Comment

2 hours down here in Heath tx

Comment

2 hours in Tomball

Comment

New Braunfels. Flashes off and on periodically.

Comment

Been out for over two hours so far in Corinth.

Comment

Power was out for about 2 hours here, came back 20 min ago, I’m making coffee and hot water and putting into large thermos to make sure family has something warm to drink Incase it goes out again while I’m at work.

Comment

Been off near 4 hours now. It’s snowing harder than this ol boy has seen before. Had to get the generator out of the barn and across the barnyard to the house. Pulled a trail in the snow with it. One heater, a light tower and the coffee maker going.

Comment

In Caddo Mills the power has been off and back on 3 times since 1 a.m. No real set time on how long it stays off each time. It's currently on so that's good.

I've got a fire going so that helps.

Comment

Sure wish I had a fire place or s a wood stove about now. Wife and kids are snug in bed, so we’re alright. I’m kicking myself for not filling up the bath tub last night though.

Comment

My daughter is on Navasota Valley Electric outside of Groesbeck and her power has been out since Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                        In Caddo Mills the power has been off and back on 3 times since 1 a.m. No real set time on how long it stays off each time. It's currently on so that's good.

I've got a fire going so that helps.
                        Just went off again here.

But after reading some of the other post about people being off for an extended time I'm grateful that it's been coming back on every time so far.

Comment

Rolling blackout

Power is out in brazoria, been out for over 2 hours now. I’m about to light the fireplace.
                          Not terribly worried about getting too cold. But I am worried about my well. We are down to about 25psi with one faucet dripping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back on in Denton/Corinth area

Comment

With the growth texas has experienced the last decade we may be in real trouble this week.

Comment

Originally posted by steve corn View Post
                                My daughter is on Navasota Valley Electric outside of Groesbeck and her power has been out since Thursday.
                                WTH! That's a serious issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X