Rabbit Cage Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    There's not a lot of places. But I'm on a Tamuk Facebook page and I've seen a few. I went to royse city. But I see your south. There is a guy in Freeport that I remember seeing. Let me know when you're ready and I'll help you. We should be having 2 litters around the 1st of July if the breeding goes well at the end of may
    Sounds good. Thanks for looking out.

Comment

Should be breeding these in a week or 2. Getting big. 5 months old I think.

Got em a box fan rigged up.

Comment

Nice !

Comment

My two does are scheduled to give birth on Labor day weekend. Hopin' to get a bunch of bunnies.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            My two does are scheduled to give birth on Labor day weekend. Hopin' to get a bunch of bunnies.

I see what you did there. Good luck Bobby.

Comment

Any hotter out and those rabbits will be fried. Hope ya get some baby bunnies out of them first.

And just so happens that my youngest was born on the 5th, that sometimes falls on Labor Day.

Comment

It is hot..but they are in the shade most of the day. They have a box fan running most of the day. Pull down shade that is very dark. And frozen water bottles to play with. These are the heat tolerant A&M composite rabbits. They seem to be doing good. Didn't phase em 3 weeks ago when they were humpin' like bunnies.

Comment

Free range Friday!

Comment

I can't help but see fried rabbit in those pics. They do look healthy~!

Comment

We need LDPs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They have their babies yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          They have their babies yet ?
                          No go. One made the nest and then didn't deliver. Other one never nested. Talked to the breeder we got them from. She thinks they have too much internal fat. We cut back on their timothy hay and pellets a bit and rebred them on 9/11. Internal fat is hard to diagnose because the rabbit looks normal on the outside (not overweight). But the fat takes up the room for the babies and they either don't get pregnant or they absorb the babies back into their bodies if there's not room to grow. After more research, we are almost positive this is what happened. We switched hay and it was much richer than the original hay we used. Fed them too much.

Comment

No wonder they looked so yummy!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Dang it .

Comment

Learn something new everyday, good thing that doesn't happen to humans.

Comment

Working...
                                X