X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did this exactly on a feeder I built
    It was 3x3 square w triangle funnel
    I fit 29-30 bags of corn when full.

I didn't know what would hold so I did 12g steel..omg overkill that pup was a heavy sob

Nice job!

Comment

Very impressive!!!!

Comment

Excellent job Rusty!

Comment

Thanks y’all! And I’ve done many a “whiskey bend” but these were done on a 50” wide break that’ll bend 16 ga max thickness. When you’re trying to bend a piece 2’ wide or more, at max thickness, you better grab aholt!! The small fabbed stuff was oxy-acetylene welded. I do tig a lot, but like to keep in touch with my old school ways! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

And no on the shear, all cut with the plasma.

Comment

Forgot to show feeder #2 when it was finished. Ran out of OD green, so finished out with desert tan. Don’t figure the deer will care. Changed this one abit, just trying different stuff. As in deeper, and external, funnel. I do know I put 13 bags in this one this past weekend, and it looked like prob 3 more would fit. Forgot to mention, the skids with drag hitch were put on there just in case I needed to drag it a little ways to get it in the pen. Well... when I went up and put out feeder #1, it rained all night the night before. So as to not cut ruts on our place, I drug it 1200 yds with the 4-wheeler and put it in the pen. Was glad for the skids/hitch for sure then! And even though I don’t like using round pipe for most everything, it works waaay better for skids. Angle iron turned up on ends would be harder to drag by far. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
              Attached Files

Comment

Another view...
                Attached Files

Comment

Feeder one had been out since June 20th, and when we went this past weekend, there was minimal corn on the tray. Had several deer do what this buck is doing, and coons on TOP of the feeder that would drop down from the limb above it. But zero coons even attempting to get at spinner. The few pics of coons eating corn, they were on the ground eating like normal critters should! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                  Attached Files

Comment

And I AINT GOT A CLUE how that last pic is right side up!

Comment

Great job! I'm going to have to try this.

Comment

Thank ya sir. And if anybody is feeling overly gracious, they can upright the sideways pics if they’re so inclined. If not, sorry bout the cricks. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Very impressive!!!!thanks for sharing

Comment

^

Comment

looks good

Comment

Much obliged.

Comment

Working...
                                X