CNC router projects! who has one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all do darn good work.

Anybody know of a good resource or place to find someone local for a small project I'd like to have made for a friend?

Comment

There are some awesome projects on here! I've got a flat-ish slab of mesquite I found in dad's barn that I've been trying to think of something to do with. While 2+ inches thick, it's not wide enough for a cutting board.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
        There are some awesome projects on here! I've got a flat-ish slab of mesquite I found in dad's barn that I've been trying to think of something to do with. While 2+ inches thick, it's not wide enough for a cutting board.
        I've only worked with a little mesquite, its a hardwood but some awesome grain.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
          I've only worked with a little mesquite, its a hardwood but some awesome grain.

Yeah Bjank and I are in the preliminary stages of designing a custom knife. Was thinking a handle but not sure of the logistics. Keep the pics coming! Love these kinds of projects!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Warren View Post
            If you dont mind me asking, what do you have invested in this so far. Really want one and trying to save my pennies up for one.
            Dang. Beat me to it.

I've wanted on of these and a laser one.

Comment

A few projects down!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Arrowhead skull mounts?
                8 point silhouette skull mounts?

Just a couple of ideas for ya.

Comment

Comment

Mmoses, you have done some really nice work. I have been looking at the xcarve and have already built the cabinet for it. What software are you using? Vcarve? Keep up the great work!!

Comment

****, you, Martin!

My wife is gonna be very upset with you when I tell her you made me spend more money!

Comment

I should be picking mine up on Saturday!!! Happy Happy Happy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewboy22 View Post
                          I should be picking mine up on Saturday!!! Happy Happy Happy!!!
                          AWESOME!!!!

with the shapeoko it comes with their free software. That is all I used so far. I have looked a vcarve though. Might try that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            ****, you, Martin!

My wife is gonna be very upset with you when I tell her you made me spend more money!
                            HEy keep your wife to yourself!!! tell her you will use it to make money? thats what I told mine.......?

Comment

a few more things... the EGA was for a buddy of ours. took like 6hrs to cut.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Forgot to attach

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X