No announcement yet.

Best Concealed Carry Belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 4 years into a Bigfoot belt. Works like a champ and the only wear on it is some darkening of the leather from sweat

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post
      Wilderness Tactical 5-Stitch Instructor Belt, best belt on the market - for carry or no carry.
      x2

Comment

In the case of Nylon ones, I love the strong grip of Nexbelt but leather ones also sound like a good option. Another option is Hanks Gunner because they can easily fit at any standard belt loop. To carry all of my hunting tools like guns, scopes and knives etc, I prefer to go with leather tool belts. Yes, they could be a good option in case of carrying more tools.

Similarly, High-Speed Gear Rigger Belt is also a long-lasting option. Yes, I am a fan of its durability. With the Cobra buckle feature, it is very easy to remove this belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
          Crossbreed gun belt for me. Worn everyday for 5ish years. Still in great shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I use the Crossbreed gun belt as well. I’m very happy with it.

Comment

I don’t need one. And carry all the time, no matter what I wear. What do you guys do when you wear shorts, sweats ?
            Last edited by critter69; 02-17-2020, 08:02 AM.

Comment

I use a heavy leather Ariat belt with my tuckable concealment express holster daily with no problems

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                I don’t need one. And carry all the time, no matter what I wear. What do you guys do when you wear shorts, sweats ?
                Don’t leave the house

Comment

The original maker of the Guides Choice® Leather Chest Holster, leather gun holsters, leather belts & more holsters. Hand made in ALASKA and MADE TO LAST

check their clearance section for belts. I just bought 2 belts and a pancake holster

Comment

I use a typical leather belt from (I think) Old Navy with my Muddy River Tactical IWB.
                    I have a couple of webbing belts as well that don't seem to work as well since they're not as stiff.

Comment

I use a belt from Lenwood, leather and conveyor belt material. It is the stiffest belt I have seen.

Comment

Tucker Gunleather.

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                          Abetterbeltusa ultimate gun belt for me. Made in Houston to your specs and mine has been fantastic.

This is what I wear. I bought it initially for its rigidity when carrying my 5.5” Bisley Blackhawk in the woods. That revolver weighs 46 oz empty, and it’s done a great job keeping it in place. No flopping or sagging. I’ve since started wearing it everyday, regardless of what I’m carrying. It’s a thick belt, 1/4” I believe, so I would check the hardware on your holster to make sure it will accommodate. Overall very happy with it, and the customer service is great.
                          Last edited by cblackall; 02-17-2020, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            I like my 5:11 belt
                            Same here. It’s the only belt I have ever worn...have 3 and they’re all 6-7 years old. $25, nylon, tough belts.

Comment

Relentless Tactical from Amazon, couldn't be happier.

Comment

I like vedder

Comment

Working...
                                X