Flooding in Junction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flooding in Junction

Seen earlier where the South llano river is flooding. Helicopter rescues are in place and several have been swept away in flood waters. Let’s take a moment and pray for those involved.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	6B84CC57-A9CF-4C3A-AB79-0E4D09B9B569.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	25161389

Click image for larger version

Name:	324A41B9-2D24-48C8-9F93-82CE3C6CE622.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	25161390

Tragic, My parents live about 10mi away. Luckily they are in Nova Scotia for a few weeks.

Comment

Wow! Prayers up

Comment

Wow, I was just there yesterday and it sure didn't look like that!

Comment

What road/highway is that?

Comment

Looking at the LCRA Hydromet- the water came up incredibly fast. Feet in a matter of minutes.

Comment

Wow that is terrible!!!

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                Wow, I was just there yesterday and it sure didn't look like that!
                My buddies went to our lease late Saturday. They were planning on staying till today......... Good thing they shot a deer and came home yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                  What road/highway is that?
                  That the road in town where the South Llano goes under the bridge.

Comment

I’m on my way home to llano. Supposed to crest at 24’ tonight. I live on the river! 36’ gets up to the house but we have lots of spots below 24’. Includes my pop up and feeder!!

Comment

I thought the bridge in town, well the south part of town, had one of those structures above it. See it below.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                        That the road in town where the South Llano goes under the bridge.
                        Looks like where I-10 crosses the river.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                          I thought the bridge in town, well the south part of town, had one of those structures above it. See it below.
                          Yeah, it's not that bridge...it's where I-10 crosses just north of there. Pics appear to be taken from the Econo Lodge.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                            I’m on my way home to llano. Supposed to crest at 24’ tonight. I live on the river! 36’ gets up to the house but we have lots of spots below 24’. Includes my pop up and feeder!!
                            Where is your property? Our house is between the golf course and city dam. If I remember correctly, in 1997 the river was up to the slab at 39'.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                              Where is your property? Our house is between the golf course and city dam. If I remember correctly, in 1997 the river was up to the slab at 39'.
                              Couldn’t remember 36 or 39. It was right at the house the wife said
                              Last edited by KenWood; 10-08-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X