Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck to her. Obviously, well deserved!

Comment

Good Luck to your wonderful Wife... congrats to her self discipline,

Comment

ohhh and competition pics would be awesome as well!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
          Metric ton of self discipline to build all of that, Best of luck to her in Competition she is lucky she is getting to compete. Pretty much everything else has been cancelled and moved to next year.
          This ^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

All checked in for the show tomorrow. It’s for a sure a national show. [emoji33][emoji33] There is some seriously stiff competition. But we will see how the judges decide. Proud as hell either way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Beautiful couple!!
            I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy yourselves!!

Comment

Great job. I know a little about the unbelievable discipline and effort it takes to get in that kind of shape. I work out at LA Fitness in Pearland and my friend decided in her late 30's to do a bikini show. She hired a coach and amped up her workouts with extreme discipline. She hired a nutrition coach and started eating with amazing discipline weighing out everything she at and precooking for the week on Sundays. She hired a posing coach to be her quarterback over it all. She truly transformed her body. As she got closer to the show, she shared her workouts, diet etc. with me and I just stared at her slack jawed. Few people have that kind of discipline. Your wife is one of them and my hat is off to her.

Comment

I’m sure it’s a little of everything for her. Not the best shoes, hips and hamstrings tight from heavy lifting, dehydrated most do the time. She goes by minutes but it usually equates to around 3 miles. She switched over to the stair master the last half of prep. Last week it was 55 mins twice a day with the stair master set on level 11 or 12. So dang near a jog on that evil thing!

Dude, it's the stairmaster causing it, I promise! LOL those things, constantly having to lift her toes up, it's going to kill her shins. Last year getting mountain ready I climbed 100 flights 3 times a week with weight on my back, and could feel the start of shin splints.

I know she is almost done with the hell, but what worked for me in my running days was taking athletic tape, and taping up the spot that hurt as tight as possible around the leg. That way, it's held in place and doesn't bounce while running. I did a marathon taped up like that, and turned in one of my best times that way.

Good luck to your wife!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Dude, it's the stairmaster causing it, I promise! LOL those things, constantly having to lift her toes up, it's going to kill her shins. Last year getting mountain ready I climbed 100 flights 3 times a week with weight on my back, and could feel the start of shin splints.

I know she is almost done with the hell, but what worked for me in my running days was taking athletic tape, and taping up the spot that hurt as tight as possible around the leg. That way, it's held in place and doesn't bounce while running. I did a marathon taped up like that, and turned in one of my best times that way.

Good luck to your wife!

Thanks for the advice. We will for sure try it bc she will have to reverse diet out of prep for about a month.

Comment

So I’ve avoided commenting but now I’m gonna give you my 0.02.... no one cares about your opinions on the matter. No one cares that you think it’s weird. At least I for sure don’t. And I sure as chit am not looking for affirmation on my wife’s azz. You’re just illiterate when it comes to this level of physical shape and the absolute mental strength it takes. And that’s fine. I was too until my wife decided she wanted to do this as a bucket list item in her life. But let me tell you a little bit about why I’m posting about her and why I don’t care what anyone thinks and not looking for affirmation. You weren’t there with your best friend balling her eyes out on your shoulder bc she just wants regular food, or she’s drained of all energy, or just breaks down and has no reason why. (Which happens about every 2 weeks). Or see her suffer going to bachelorette parties where the brides mother sets out veggie trays and fruit trays specifically for my wife bc she’s on prep and my wife has to decline bc it’s not on the meal plan. Imagine that for a second, imagine not being able to eat celery or carrots or fruit bc it can be detrimental to your nutrition. Imagine crying bc three months before your show you dipped the end of a steamed green bean into blue cheese and you feel that guilty.

Now the physical side of it. Muscle soreness that never really goes away. Putting a tense unit on various areas of your body at least twice a week. Shin splints from running so much bc it’s more effective than a treadmill. Or the physical pain and knots in her back so bad she has to go to a therapist to work them out just so she can maintain extremely high levels of training while being in the gym. And all of this goes on for MONTHS.

Some may ask why and it’s a good question. My wife could have easily gotten in really good shape and stood on a stage and said she did it and moved on. But that’s not my wife. That’s not the woman I married. The woman I married is strong, committed, and determined. She puts everything into anything she does. Especially our marriage. She’s a competitor. She strives to be the best in everything she does. For 18 years she was a gymnast and a high school national champ on the balance beam. She refuses to just show up.....

So, if you have an issue with a woman that’s physically and for sure mentally stronger than most average men, then please, hit the back button. This thread isn’t for you. This isn’t a thread about “look at my hot wife”. This is a thread showing true dedication and discipline higher than most people can fathom. And maybe its inspiration to someone that reads it. I know she’s my inspiration when I have an extremely hard day and just wanna day eff it. Oh, just so we are all clear, my tail feathers in regards to this post are not and could not become ruffled.

Actually, I am not illiterate at all when comes to getting into this kind of physical shape. I was a competitive powerlifter about 20 years ago and I still frequent the gym. I have pretty much lived in the gym since I was 16. So, I do understand the toll that it takes even though bodybuilders and powerlifters are two completely different disciplines that require different types of training techniques and diets.

The first two pictures of your wife are great. I just got a little lost when you decided to post a picture of your wife's rear end. I am married and raise two children and am very conservative. I have about every stinking block on my kids cell phone that you can think of to keep them from looking at inappropriate conduct and photos. Of course, hunting websites aren't filtered and they shouldn't be.

The reality is most of the guys are going to be googling at that photo while sitting around the campfire drinking a cold beer. Of course, who really cares about that. But what is troubling is that we do have alot of youth on this forum that will be googling just the same. So I just don't see why in the world you would post a photo of your wife's buttocks. You could achieve the same goal and affirmation of her achievement without posting that specific picture. At the end of the day, I am sure your wife doesn't want some elementary school kids or kids of any age googling at her photo that you decided to put out on the web.

I would just expect a little more common sense. Anyhow, there is no doubt she has worked hard and I hope she wins the competition. I would just ask that you use a little more thought as to which pictures you post.

Comment

Congrats! Good luck! I went to a competition once and saw all the tupperware containers that even the people in the audience were carrying around (special food). I wanted to strut in with my Whataburger bag mucho discipline!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                        Congrats! Good luck! I went to a competition once and saw all the tupperware containers that even the people in the audience were carrying around (special food). I wanted to strut in with my Whataburger bag mucho discipline!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
                        Man, that what a burger bad would create some attention and some growling stomachs for sure!

Comment

We haven’t and probably never would but I’m sure I would but not without a struggle first. Her shoulders and lats are a beast. 18 years of hand stands and tumbling as a gymnast built those suckers up!

That is not lie! Their shoulders and lats are crazy strong! I applaud you for being super supportive of her and her goals! That is awesome!

I lived in a gym (not golds but an actual gym) and we had some body builders who would come in to lift and prep for shows. Granted sometimes it was different lifts but just watching them and how they had to eat, I could never do it which is why I powerlifted.

Originally posted by easttexasbucks View Post
                          Actually, I am not illiterate at all when comes to getting into this kind of physical shape. I was a competitive powerlifter about 20 years ago and I still frequent the gym. I have pretty much lived in the gym since I was 16. So, I do understand the toll that it takes even though bodybuilders and powerlifters are two completely different disciplines that require different types of training techniques and diets.

The first two pictures of your wife are great. I just got a little lost when you decided to post a picture of your wife's rear end. I am married and raise two children and am very conservative. I have about every stinking block on my kids cell phone that you can think of to keep them from looking at inappropriate conduct and photos. Of course, hunting websites aren't filtered and they shouldn't be.

The reality is most of the guys are going to be googling at that photo while sitting around the campfire drinking a cold beer. Of course, who really cares about that. But what is troubling is that we do have alot of youth on this forum that will be googling just the same. So I just don't see why in the world you would post a photo of your wife's buttocks. You could achieve the same goal and affirmation of her achievement without posting that specific picture. At the end of the day, I am sure your wife doesn't want some elementary school kids or kids of any age googling at her photo that you decided to put out on the web.

I would just expect a little more common sense. Anyhow, there is no doubt she has worked hard and I hope she wins the competition. I would just ask that you use a little more thought as to which pictures you post.
                          I too am married with kids and a former powerlifter as well. Kids these days see more going to a beach than they would on this site. To each their own. The back button is there for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                            That is not lie! Their shoulders and lats are crazy strong! I applaud you for being super supportive of her and her goals! That is awesome!

I lived in a gym (not golds but an actual gym) and we had some body builders who would come in to lift and prep for shows. Granted sometimes it was different lifts but just watching them and how they had to eat, I could never do it which is why I powerlifted.

I too am married with kids and a former powerlifter as well. Kids these days see more going to a beach than they would on this site. To each their own. The back button is there for a reason.

Ain’t that the truth. Sports illustrated shows more skin than that!

Comment

You better not act up! Haha. Awesome physical strength, but the mental strength is even more impressive!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread inspired me to only order a double meat bacon cheeseburger instead of the triple.

It’s a start.

Comment

Working...
                                X