Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to ruffle any feathers by using the term “cheeks”. I mean the “cheeks” were posted. I just can’t help but to find it odd to seek affirmation about one’s wife’s “buttocks” by a group of mainly guys on a hunting website. I am sure there are plenty of body building websites where he could get more informed responses. But I will say ... she does look great and her hard work has paid off.

Comment

All checked in for the show tomorrow. It’s for a sure a national show. [emoji33][emoji33] There is some seriously stiff competition. But we will see how the judges decide. Proud as hell either way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
        Lol! If this website was made to ONLY discuss bowhunting in Texas, I'm not sure that many of us would be logging on. I'm sure OP appreciates the kind words on his lady's "cheeks."

Honestly, I don’t care about the comments and neither does she. If I/we did, I wouldn’t have posted a pic. But thanks for the words. I appreciate it!

Comment

Finally a thread title on Texas Bowhunter that didn't disappoint. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
            Your wife looks great. You can tell she’s put in the work and left the excuses for all those other people. Good luck to her. Is this an IFBB sanctioned show or some other type of contest?

It’s interesting to read the comments here and realize how truly foreign this level of fitness is for most people here. What is just a daily way of life for some seems unheard of and unattainable for others.
            Or just different priorities.

Comment

I didn't read all the comments but good luck to her at the show! The level of commitment/discipline it takes to be that fit is off the charts (at least my charts anyway and I have a couple degrees in kinesiology )

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                I didn't read all the comments but good luck to her at the show! The level of commitment/discipline it takes to be that fit is off the charts (at least my charts anyway and I have a couple degrees in kinesiology )

Yep. I tried to keep up with her on the diet and gym. I can’t do the diet. No way! Same food 4 times a day every day for weeks and weeks. Nope. Not this guy!

Comment

Good Luck I hope your wife has a great show.
                  It takes a lot of hard work to get in that type of shape.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Not at all. It's called Around the Campfire where every thing is discussed.
                    Hell..Around my campfire's,that's just about we talk about![emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      100% all natural muscle with diuretics to help cut water the last week. So please don’t insinuate that she’s on steroids or anything else. She’s not. She kills herself in the gym to look like this.

Anyone,who knows anything about the bodybuilding world,can tell.Most people who don't follow it closely assumes if they're ripped,they're juicing..She's certainly not..She looks great! My wife competes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by easttexasbucks View Post
                        Not to ruffle any feathers by using the term “cheeks”. I mean the “cheeks” were posted. I just can’t help but to find it odd to seek affirmation about one’s wife’s “buttocks” by a group of mainly guys on a hunting website. I am sure there are plenty of body building websites where he could get more informed responses. But I will say ... she does look great and her hard work has paid off.
                        You've posted three times on this thread about how you think its weird. I think you're being more weird than anything on this thread. He's proud of his wife, rightfully so. If you don't like it, back button yourself on outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                          Anyone,who knows anything about the bodybuilding world,can tell.Most people who don't follow it closely assumes if they're ripped,they're juicing..She's certainly not..She looks great! My wife competes as well.

Awesome! Congrats to your wife and her commitment. Until my wife started I had no idea. Huge respect for anyone that does this.

Comment

Those guns.

Ok, I know y'all have done it. Who wins the arm wrestling match?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I fixed your picture for you.

Comment

Originally posted by easttexasbucks View Post

So I’ve avoided commenting but now I’m gonna give you my 0.02.... no one cares about your opinions on the matter. No one cares that you think it’s weird. At least I for sure don’t. And I sure as chit am not looking for affirmation on my wife’s azz. You’re just illiterate when it comes to this level of physical shape and the absolute mental strength it takes. And that’s fine. I was too until my wife decided she wanted to do this as a bucket list item in her life. But let me tell you a little bit about why I’m posting about her and why I don’t care what anyone thinks and not looking for affirmation. You weren’t there with your best friend balling her eyes out on your shoulder bc she just wants regular food, or she’s drained of all energy, or just breaks down and has no reason why. (Which happens about every 2 weeks). Or see her suffer going to bachelorette parties where the brides mother sets out veggie trays and fruit trays specifically for my wife bc she’s on prep and my wife has to decline bc it’s not on the meal plan. Imagine that for a second, imagine not being able to eat celery or carrots or fruit bc it can be detrimental to your nutrition. Imagine crying bc three months before your show you dipped the end of a steamed green bean into blue cheese and you feel that guilty.

Now the physical side of it. Muscle soreness that never really goes away. Putting a tense unit on various areas of your body at least twice a week. Shin splints from running so much bc it’s more effective than a treadmill. Or the physical pain and knots in her back so bad she has to go to a therapist to work them out just so she can maintain extremely high levels of training while being in the gym. And all of this goes on for MONTHS.

Some may ask why and it’s a good question. My wife could have easily gotten in really good shape and stood on a stage and said she did it and moved on. But that’s not my wife. That’s not the woman I married. The woman I married is strong, committed, and determined. She puts everything into anything she does. Especially our marriage. She’s a competitor. She strives to be the best in everything she does. For 18 years she was a gymnast and a high school national champ on the balance beam. She refuses to just show up.....

So, if you have an issue with a woman that’s physically and for sure mentally stronger than most average men, then please, hit the back button. This thread isn’t for you. This isn’t a thread about “look at my hot wife”. This is a thread showing true dedication and discipline higher than most people can fathom. And maybe its inspiration to someone that reads it. I know she’s my inspiration when I have an extremely hard day and just wanna day eff it. Oh, just so we are all clear, my tail feathers in regards to this post are not and could not become ruffled.

Comment

Working...
                                X