Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

27 this weekend between 4 of us. Using mainly pulsar xq38’s and 7.62 x 39 AR’s. I’ve been impressed with the 124gr tulammo soft points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice shooting justicetx and KKP! Keep up the good work, great pictures too!

Comment

Jason--got my first one tonight with the XQ50---it is FUN, but shooting running pigs with a RH bolt gun when you are LH isn't easy.

Comment

KKP..layed the smack down! All good size hogs too! Good job. Kill Em All

Comment

Originally posted by justicetx View Post
            KKP..layed the smack down! All good size hogs too! Good job. Kill Em All
            Thanks. Yeah it was a pretty good weekend. Our 10 biggest hogs weighed a total of almost 1800

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              Jason--got my first one tonight with the XQ50---it is FUN, but shooting running pigs with a RH bolt gun when you are LH isn't easy.
              Hahahaha you are going to have an AR-15 in no time, mark my words. Glad you got first blood.

Comment

HA!! I can't even begin to imagine! I'm a righty and if you gave me a LH bolt gun, I'd probably have to stand on my head to chamber a round.lol I can't imagine trying to do it in a hurry, shooting a running pigs, in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                  Hahahaha you are going to have an AR-15 in no time, mark my words. Glad you got first blood.
                  Ordered it today--

Now all I have to do is wait--and mount the scope, and zero, and figure out which ammo. Oh the hard, hard work ahead.

I do have to say, making a sneak in the dark across the pasture when you can't see the ground is nerve wracking. Every 15-20 steps I stopped, re-checked the targets, and kept going until I was within about 50 yds.

Comment

Sightmark wraith vs Sightmark RT. Would like to see a head to head on your YT when available.

Comment

Ordered it today--

Now all I have to do is wait--and mount the scope, and zero, and figure out which ammo. Oh the hard, hard work ahead.

I do have to say, making a sneak in the dark across the pasture when you can't see the ground is nerve wracking. Every 15-20 steps I stopped, re-checked the targets, and kept going until I was within about 50 yds.
                      A very dim red flashlight will get you there. But most guys end up spending another $4K on head-mounted night vision. This is an expensive hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                        Sightmark wraith vs Sightmark RT. Would like to see a head to head on your YT when available.
                        Yes sir! As soon as I get the Wraiths in my hands and get in the field with them, there will definitely be a side by side comparison. We will discuss it in depth on The Late Night Vision Show podcast and on separate YouTube reviews.

Comment

Jason , Do the new pulsars that look like a rifle scope change the magnification like a standard scope?
                          it's kinda of aggravating on the older scopes to have the zoom in the menu buttons I would prefer a knob that does nothing but zoom .

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                            Jason , Do the new pulsars that look like a rifle scope change the magnification like a standard scope?
                            it's kinda of aggravating on the older scopes to have the zoom in the menu buttons I would prefer a knob that does nothing but zoom .
                            Oh man....that's good question. I honestly can't remember from when I was holding it at SHOT but I honestly think there is a + and - button right there on the top of the eyepiece that does the zoom in and zoom out. I know this....if it's buttons, it will be done by 2 buttons, zoom in and zoom out, you will not go into the menu for anything. I'm 99% sure the zoom in/zoom out buttons are right there on the rear above the eyepeice. Ill have to confirm that though.

Jason

Comment

Anyone ever night hunt for axis deer? wondering if I'd be better going with night vision or thermal. Wondering if you could see the spots on its coat at 100yds with night vision? Using thermal can you see antlers? Thanks for any help

Comment

Picked up the Sightmark Photon XT on Friday at Academy during the clearance sale.. got it for $125.

I have a .224 Valkyrie I’m going to put it on. Need to get to the range to sight it in, so I get get out there and start killin’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X