Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Request to a Few Long Time Regulars...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Outback View Post
    Thanks for the reminder Michael. Part of the fun of TBH is asking questions and getting fresh responses. It's the interaction I like. If I just wanted any old answer, I would use Google. And even if it's been answered before, indulge us with a reply or just move along. No need to shame us for asking a question that's been answered before unless there is an active, on-going thread that I missed. I've added a number of folks to my blocked list for their terse or hateful responses.
    This right here, minus the blocking part
    Last edited by crc; 11-08-2019, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Their, there, they're. Calm down!

Your always picking on me, Booby!

Disrespecting elders is one reason Michael posted this thread, right Michael?

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
        Thanks for the reminder Michael. Part of the fun of TBH is asking questions and getting fresh responses. It's the interaction I like. If I just wanted any old answer, I would use Google. And even if it's been answered before, indulge us with a reply or just move along. No need to shame us for asking a question that's been answered before unless there is an active, on-going thread that I missed. I've added a number of folks to my blocked list for their terse or hateful responses.

Yeah, but it's the stupid questions that should be blocked!

Comment

moderating myself...

Comment

I think we all need to keep an eye on Moser. And that Burn'old'dell fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
              I love Dale.... dude ain't afraid to talk #*&! or drop an "bleep"-bomb to anybody. He don't give a rat's #@* what you, your momma, or your sheep luv'n country-@*$ brother-in-law thinks

isn't that right D-Mo ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                I love Dale.... dude ain't afraid to talk #*&! or drop an "bleep"-bomb to anybody. He don't give a rat's #@* what you, your momma, or your sheep luv'n country-@*$ brother-in-law thinks

isn't that right D-Mo ?

Of the forums I do visit I think we police ourselves pretty well.

As the site has grown, there’s a lot more folks around here with thin skin though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

isn't that right D-Mo ?

I’d say yer batting about .750. [emoji23] Honestly, you’d be surprised how much I don’t say.

Mostly it just irritates me when someone jumps in and says a bunch of baseless, stupid stuff and acts like everyone ELSE is an idiot....then has nothing to back up their stance other than “you just can’t handle a different opinion”. When I actually welcome a different opinion, and enjoy a good debate, but you need a little substance, and some skin thicker than wet toilet paper. I’m pretty comfortable around this group, I forget sometimes that there are some snowflakes here[emoji15]

The men I grew up around didn’t stand still for a whole lot of bull**** without calling someone out, I guess it rubbed off. I should let more go...my wife would be much less tense in social settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cant wait to see who and when this is reposted on future threads

Comment

I apologize, will remember this the next time I need to bite my tongue.

Comment

Gummi bears.

Comment

I will make it a point to go easier on the new frozen water flakes in the political forum.

Comment

A Request to a Few Long Time Regulars...

Can there be a code word for when we really want to tune someone up but we can’t cause the boss said to play nice?? Just so the mods can know we are trying and so everyone else can know we haven’t lost a little fire?

Comment

Well ..there is a draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                                Hey!!! Where’s the love, Love?

Comment

Working...
                                X