Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know how to help

Comment

I dont have extra stuff but can donate some $.

Comment

I am a member of Sportsman Guide. I can get a new Diamond Archery Edge SDB-1 bow package. for 313.99 with free shipping. Club 4 pay will be 78.50 per month. I am good for the 1st month. This would give him a new bow that can be set up for him. I would hate to see him with a bow that didn't fit and he couldn't use and get discouraged. I can have it shipped to Sqiggy. If the rest of you guys want to spring for the other 3 months then I can make it happen. https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...hoCCVQQAvD_BwE I also have some arrows too.

Comment

Figure out which options you want to do and I’ll throw some cash at it.

Comment

Figure out which options you want to do and I’ll throw some cash at it.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
              I am a member of Sportsman Guide. I can get a new Diamond Archery Edge SDB-1 bow package. for 313.99 with free shipping. Club 4 pay will be 78.50 per month. I am good for the 1st month. This would give him a new bow that can be set up for him. I would hate to see him with a bow that didn't fit and he couldn't use and get discouraged. I can have it shipped to Sqiggy. If the rest of you guys want to spring for the other 3 months then I can make it happen. https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...hoCCVQQAvD_BwE I also have some arrows too.
              Great idea/offer

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, don't know what to say or where to start.
                Got a lot of great offers.
                I like the idea of getting a bow that will fit, but being he is so young, he woudn't know the difference. When I bought my first bow in 84, it really didn't fit me. Had no clue, but I killed a lot of deer with it still.
                Here is what I have. WB rest, still in decent shape. A 3 pin tru glow sight that the pins are hard to see in dim light. This is what I put on my new bow back in 2001, so, it's 18yrs. old. A bow case that should fit a smaller bow. Handfull of arrows that would need refletching, BUT, I'm a 26 1/2'' draw, so my arrows may end up being to short for him.
                Yall are great helping me out.

Comment

Awesome! Let us know what you decide. Lots of great offers. Love see kids helped into archery.

Comment

I'm good for a month

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                      I'm good for a month

Something that’s adjustable and can grow with him would be best so... I’ll do a month too If you want to go this route.

Comment

I’m in for something just let me know what you need.

Comment

I’m in for WHATEVER! As well as outfitting the younger boy too! Don’t need him feeling “left out”! Whoever, just let me know! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

I have and older left hand Hoyt viper in good shape I’ll donate. I’m in South Texas
                            Last edited by billfromtx; 10-25-2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

I have and older Left Hand Hoyt viper in good shape I’ll donate. I’m in South Texas

Comment

I agree that maybe pooling money and getting the kiddo a bow that fits. I do have a brand new 3 pin sight I will donate if we go that direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X