No announcement yet.

Levi-Bowlife TV big deer Cactus Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only people you care about have opinions or beliefs you should care about. If the guy believes/asserts the ranch is low fence why does anyone care? Does majority of the ranch being high fenced mean the ranch is high fenced? Is there a 50.01% rule? I don't know why people care what someone asserts to be low fence. Good deer and the dude (I have never heard of before now) is happy.

Gsticker beat me to the punch. :-)
    Last edited by RR 314; 12-02-2022, 01:00 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Who cares either way, old song same dance with a new partner.

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
        By definition it is not high fenced because one side is low fenced and deer can leave. It does not matter if there is a road and the property across the road is fenced. Why do y’all care soooo much. He killed a big buck and it came from a low fence pasture! Either you’re jealous or you feel inferior or something to worry about why they can grow big deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You don't have to get defensive. I would give my left nut to hunt El Gatos ranch. People care bc they don't like being mislead.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
        Last edited by ElfEyes; 12-02-2022, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
          I've killed many high fence deer and even more low fence deer and not once was I confused as to what I did. He claimed low fence because he wanted to avoid the stigma associated with high fences. Looking for loopholes to declare it low fence is misleading and he knows it, as we do.

By the way, TBGA does recognize high fence deer.
          I knew that they recognize high fence deer and I most likely would have never posted it but he deleted me from his page and my comment therefore guilty as charged IMO because I pointed out the facts that neither B&C nor P&Y nor TBGA recognized this property as low fence he took me out for stating facts....

I hunt low fence because I think it presents a challenge went to Kansas and ate a tag sandwhich but that is fine....in Texas today if you have a big check book you can buy whatever deer you want without much chase involved and that just is not for me and because I am passionate about legit fair chase I want us all that claim it to play on the same playing field period!

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
            I knew that they recognize high fence deer and I most likely would have never posted it but he deleted me from his page and my comment therefore guilty as charged IMO because I pointed out the facts that neither B&C nor P&Y nor TBGA recognized this property as low fence he took me out for stating facts....

I hunt low fence because I think it presents a challenge went to Kansas and ate a tag sandwhich but that is fine....in Texas today if you have a big check book you can buy whatever deer you want without much chase involved and that just is not for me and because I am passionate about legit fair chase I want us all that claim it to play on the same playing field period!
            I'll play devil's advocate with you

If you feel that strong, please don't sell your hunting equipment to anyone that's not in it for the challenge. I say that sorta tongue and cheek and agree that hunter's should be mindful of how they represent stuff... but let's don't all get too sanctimonious here.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
              I'll play devil's advocate with you

If you feel that strong, please don't sell your hunting equipment to anyone that's not in it for the challenge. I say that sorta tongue and cheek and agree that hunter's should be mindful of how they represent stuff... but let's don't all get too sanctimonious here.
              LOL I think we will be fine since their are no high fenced 30" trout fisheries yet we will just keep selling our wading equipment just fine and whoever can still afford to hunt we will just keep our gear priced right and built right so they can decide!

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                Lol. If I remember right you own a high fence place. What's your take on it. Would you consider it low fence? I've hunted high fence so I'm not knocking him but I believe it's misleading at best

Actually I have no fence on my west side. My buddy owns the property west of me. Technically I’m low fenced. But I couldn’t in good conscience say my deer are killed on low fenced property. I’m certainly wouldn’t enter one as low fence deer in a contest. I wouldn’t feel right cheating someone out of something they earned or deserved.

Comment

LOL I think we will be fine since their are no high fenced 30" trout fisheries yet we will just keep selling our wading equipment just fine and whoever can still afford to hunt we will just keep our gear priced right and built right so they can decide!
                  Maybe don't sell to croaker soakers and lure guys only

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Actually I have no fence on my west side. My buddy owns the property west of me. Technically I’m low fenced. But I couldn’t in good conscience say my deer are killed on low fenced property. I’m certainly wouldn’t enter one as low fence deer in a contest. I wouldn’t feel right cheating someone out of something they earned or deserved.
                    Not that it matters…..but I **** sure like your take on it!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      The way I understand it, it’s high fence except a mile or so on the highway. The ranch across from it is a large HF ranch.

This is correct from what I see when I drive by. So long as I’m looking at the right ranch, it is technically a high fence that is just unfastened from the top half and folded down to make a low fence.

Comment

Levi-Bowlife TV big deer Cactus Jack

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                        You don't have to get defensive. I would give my left nut to hunt El Gatos ranch. People care bc they don't like being mislead.

I am not. Just stating fax. No one is being misleading!!

Comment

Hell isn’t every trout in a high fence? You heard of these things called dams [emoji23]

Comment

High fence on 3 sides with open side being to a 2 lane highway that has a high fence on the other side of the road. It's not high fence.........? mmmmmK.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                              Hell isn’t every trout in a high fence? You heard of these things called dams [emoji23]

Someone dammed up the **** gulf?

Comment

I hunt low fence because I think it presents a challenge
                                Isn’t the place you hunt on in Texas high fenced on three sides? Granted there is a low fence ranch to the east but it has a high fence on its east side. You are totally high fenced on your north and west sides. So the only place deer could escape would be y’all’s south side?

Comment

Working...
                                X