Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More people than normal that don't read before they post

I hope you get it worked out.
    Last edited by Stan R; 09-15-2022, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I hope you get your money & it all works out. Hopefully the trailer is not trashed.

Comment

Sounds like positive things are happening. Keep on that scumbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been following this thread out of curiosity and the outcome. If I read correctly the contract included the renter responsible for cleaning and repairs, I would be sure to tack on the repairs needed to suit, I’m sure there will be some.

Comment

Your best bet is the law finds it burnt up and you get the insurance money and call it done.

90% of the foreclosed homes post eviction I have been in are completely destroyed. If it's worth .50c it won't be there.

Hopefully it works out for ya'll.

Comment

I find this whole thing astonishing. I just would not have believed that the law would allow this. Makes you wonder what other businesses are this crooked. Anyway, Kevin you have far more patience than I do. I hope you get all the money that you are owed, and if you have to file a law suit, I have a close friend down there in Rosenberg that is a lawyer.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mayhem;16401537]When they say the woodlands, that means it’s somewhere over off Tamina where they have to pipe daylight.

That made me laugh!

Comment

I hate that this has happened to you Kevin.

I also hate what is taking place with a past employee and friend. By that I mean i wouldn't have expected this from him.

One never knows.
                  Last edited by Clint; 09-16-2022, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                    Your best bet is the law finds it burnt up and you get the insurance money and call it done.

90% of the foreclosed homes post eviction I have been in are completely destroyed. If it's worth .50c it won't be there.
                    Hopefully it works out for ya'll.
                    Anyone have any clue how this would work out? He should be getting paid monthy for rental. If it was gone (burned, stolen, in the lake) does insurance pay him just the value of trailer and then can he still sue for the monthly payments never collected?
                    Or would court say he can not collect more than total value of property?

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                    I find this whole thing astonishing. I just would not have believed that the law would allow this. Makes you wonder what other businesses are this crooked. Anyway, Kevin you have far more patience than I do. I hope you get all the money that you are owed, and if you have to file a law suit, I have a close friend down there in Rosenberg that is a lawyer.
                    People hate negativity. But if you look around you will be surprised how many places are complete scams. And they get away with it all the time.

Did you see a while back when people were moving into homes for sale and it was taking months and months to kick them out? Crap like that happens every day. Makes me sick.

Comment

I would suggest anyone doing this either have an airtag hidden or GPS tracker installed. Or both

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                        I would suggest anyone doing this either have an airtag hidden or GPS tracker installed. Or both
                        Air tag only works within 30’ of an iPhone. Not a guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          Air tag only works within 30’ of an iPhone. Not a guarantee.
                          Yeah but they are cheap and there are a lot of iphones out there at campsites and RV parks

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                            Yeah but they are cheap and there are a lot of iphones out there at campsites and RV parks

Does it work with just any iPhone or only the one it’s paired to?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Does it work with just any iPhone or only the one it’s paired to?
                              It will use any Iphone in the area

Comment

Tina texted Ron on Sunday to let him know that we expect to get our trailer back this week, like he told the detective, along with the past due payments. Since he admitted to the detective that it was still rented, he didn't realize that he confirmed how much he owes us.

He finally responded to the text last night and said that we could come get our trailer next Friday, the 30th, but it would take him a few weeks to audit our account to see IF he owed us any money!

I do expect, whenever we do get the trailer, that it won't be in very good condition. I plan to pull it directly back to the dealership that we bought it from, for them to go through the whole thing and give us an estimate of repairs on everything except normal wear and tear. I know they're not going to have the rest of our payments when we get the trailer, and I doubt, even when they figure out that they owe us for 6 months, that they'll be able to pay up.

I'm not a litigious person, but I am anticipating having to sue them for the past due payments as well as damages. They painted themselves into a corner when their contract says they do all the general repairs out of their 60% fee. They haven't seen the trailer in 2 years. I imagine when it gets to their lot, they'll be scrambling to get it clean and repaired.

I'll have to check with Tina, but I think they even charged us for the yearly inspections, and never did them. I'll tack that on too.

Comment

Working...
                                X