No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. I called last week and they didn't have any but they said there was some on the way. They are killing my cottonseed now.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
      Thanks. I called last week and they didn't have any but they said there was some on the way. They are killing my cottonseed now.
      Man they'll barely eat it on the Bonito. ..we are really trying to get them started on it..

Comment

Coupon thread......I kid I kid

Good luck to yall...some great deer taking every year.

Comment

Looks like rain coming again in our neighborhood

Cottonseed on way to our ranch...but heck, I couldn't even get the deer to eat corn this past weekend.

Comment

Nothing compares to you guys Mexico threads man. Y'alls bucks are what dreams are made of. Maybe one day. Good luck again. It will be opening day by the time you know it.

Comment

I'm in for another year. Nobody in their right mind would leave right now.

Comment

We are in for another year on our place. We are still real green. Gonna be a great year.

Comment

All in here!
                  What is protein running this year? And does anyone have a good source. Were SW of Laredo. Would like to feed L&E if its available.

Comment

I'm in and can't wait! We need a block party/dove hunt this year! My landowner will plant us a Milo field and irrigate it for us. We need to figure out something this year!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                      I'm in and can't wait! We need a block party/dove hunt this year! My landowner will plant us a Milo field and irrigate it for us. We need to figure out something this year!

I'm definitely down for that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post

I'm in too!!! Especially when it's only a couple of blocks away.

Comment

I Need a Few thousand Shot to be able to even hand Feed Next Yr. it's crazy how bad the doves were This Yr.

Comment

Originally posted by TLM1972 View Post
                            All in here!
                            What is protein running this year? And does anyone have a good source. Were SW of Laredo. Would like to feed L&E if its available.
                            Got a quote last week out of Piedras, its not L&E. $414/ton 20% without delivery.

Comment

7/10 thru this morning in our neighborhood. New year starting strong!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                                7/10 thru this morning in our neighborhood. New year starting strong!

I think the bubble has formed again over our place. Rain seemed to go around again.

Comment

Working...
                                X