No announcement yet.

Stars vs Flames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no room for Klingberg on my hockey team. Glad to get the W, but that guy is worthless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      There is no room for Klingberg on my hockey team. Glad to get the W, but that guy is worthless.

Can’t believe how many turnovers he made from bad no-look passes. Not to mention jumping up at bad times. He was tied up in the corner at the flames goal line and Pavs had to cover for him.
      Don’t care if he thinks he’s the f1 or f2 on the puck, a D should be neither on a forecheck.

Comment

For the DFW folks that enjoy the JRs, the Lone Star Brahamas are playing game 5 of a 5 game series in North Richland Hills at 2pm on Sunday. The winner moves on to the final 4 of the Robertson Cup.
        General Admin tickets are $5 on the glass is only $25. Not a bad seat in the place for some fun hockey.
        All the boys are between 16-20 yrs old

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
          Can’t believe how many turnovers he made from bad no-look passes. Not to mention jumping up at bad times. He was tied up in the corner at the flames goal line and Pavs had to cover for him.
          Don’t care if he thinks he’s the f1 or f2 on the puck, a D should be neither on a forecheck.
          As a former defenseman, this is what drives me crazy about his playing.

Comment

For the DFW folks that enjoy the JRs, the Lone Star Brahamas are playing game 5 of a 5 game series in North Richland Hills at 2pm on Sunday. The winner moves on to the final 4 of the Robertson Cup.
            General Admin tickets are $5 on the glass is only $25. Not a bad seat in the place for some fun hockey.
            All the boys are between 16-20 yrs old
            There’s a good chance I go to this. I didn’t know the Brahma’s had an NAHL club. This is great hockey. We used to go all the time when the Texas Tornado played at NyTex. Very skilled players trapped in the bodies of 16 - 20 year olds. Emotions are hard to contain at that age group. Leads to some very entertaining games. Saw young Ben Bishop there as a member of the Tornado. Good times.

Meanwhile, the Game 7 NHL Playoff Hockey ice cream headache begins to build in my head. Can’t wait for tomorrow night.
            Last edited by mikemorvan; 05-14-2022, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Nice win.

Game 7 time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                There’s a good chance I go to this. I didn’t know the Brahma’s had an NAHL club. This is great hockey. We used to go all the time when the Texas Tornado played at NyTex. Very skilled players trapped in the bodies of 16 - 20 year olds. Emotions are hard to contain at that age group. Leads to some very entertaining games. Saw young Ben Bishop there as a member of the Tornado. Good times.

Meanwhile, the Game 7 NHL Playoff Hockey ice cream headache begins to build in my head. Can’t wait for tomorrow night.
                This is actually the predecessor of the tornadoes.
                I believe the Brahmas were the chl team that followed the Fire. Then the tornadoes left Frisco and came to Nytex as the Brahmas except as a tier 2 Jr’s team.

Comment

This is actually the predecessor of the tornadoes.
                  I believe the Brahmas were the chl team that followed the Fire. Then the tornadoes left Frisco and came to Nytex as the Brahmas except as a tier 2 Jr’s team.
                  I’m pretty sure the Tornado played on what was then the Blue Line Ice Center which is now NyTex. They played at Blue Line for few years, won a Robertson Cup, and finished second another year, then moved to Frisco. We were very disappointed. To the best of my knowledge the original Tornado club was a stand alone Jr. ‘A’ affiliate in the NAHL. Anyway, if they’re back in some form or fashion I’ll be buying season tickets for next season.

Do you know if Tony Curtale is still the head coach?

Comment

When I played hockey before our league games the most entertaining games I have seen was watching the high school playoffs so I’ll bet the lone star brahmas game will be a blast to watch their still young enough to have no fear and skilled enough to be pros.

Comment

Stars 1-0 less than a minute in. Nice

Comment

Lfg Stars.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bonus hockey!

Comment

Otter faced 67 shots as their offense could only muster 28 SOG. Dude played his arse off and got very little help in a Gm 7

Comment

Lots to look forward to with the otter

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Otter had a career game last. Couldn’t get any help from his team. That’s why they all went and talked to him after it was over.

It was disappointing to see Seguin miss that wide open shot to win it.

Comment

Working...
                                X