11 point Hill Country buck with Mathews VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Double C View Post
    Awesome! How far was the track , hard to find?
    It was a further track than I anticipated. Luckily, I found him because of the nockturnal and the back camera angle to see where he went into the woods.

My arrow was lighter than it should’ve beecause I shoot a lot of 3D in the offseason and want a lighter arrow. I had a deflection off the rib which would’ve been a full double lung and liver pass through. But I have learned from the experience and bought a stiffer arrow with heavier inserts to up the FOC.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thats some great footage man. Congrats on a really good deer !!!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congrats on the nice buck! The camera footage was spot on! I really enjoyed the video! Thanks for sharing sir!

Comment

nice

Comment

That was awesome!! Crazy video and nice buck!!!

Comment

Man Incredible hunt and camera work. Loved the second angle. Also good work on the tall panels along back to make them come around and jump in from side or front. Makes them not hide behind feeder the whole hunt. And lastly, What was that awesome looking Blind you were sitting in? Seriously though, what is the little black square on the wall to your right down low? Congrats on getting it done.

Comment

That was great!!! Congrats!!

Comment

That's so cool. I like how your family supports you. Congrats

Comment

Working...
                      X