Braised Ginuea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
    That actually looks pretty good. I'm pretty sure the stuff they called chicken in Africa and fed us was this stuff. Different that's for sure.
    Worked in Nigeria for about 5 years. I think you're probably right. They always chopped em up weird too, no recognizable pieces.

Comment

I have an acquaintance from Louisiana who is one of the finest cooks I’ve ever come across, he hass cooked me many an outstanding meal. I ask him one day whats the best meal he ever cooked in his life was, he said nothing beats a young Ginuea foul.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc5nB99garQ"]Street Food in Peru, Cusco - Roasted Pig, namely Guinea Pig - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Looks like white meat to me....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
            Looks like white meat to me....lol
            A coworker and I were watching like, "I'd eat the heck out of that!" Lol clean-eating animal, herb-stuffed, and smoked? Sounds like a winner.

Sorry for derailing the convo...

Comment

I can their eggs while a little small are darn good. That looks good as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                A coworker and I were watching like, "I'd eat the heck out of that!" Lol clean-eating animal, herb-stuffed, and smoked? Sounds like a winner.

Sorry for derailing the convo...
                From what I hear they are a staple food in Mexico. I would eat one being cooked like that. Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by cashcropper View Post
                  Guinea gumbo is good stuff. That blue meated sucka makes a rich but good gumbo.
                  Yep!

Comment

but did it taste like chicken?

Comment

Working...
                    X