No announcement yet.

practice practice practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bisch, you are always welcome. Like Buff says, we are refrigerater buddies, you can get stuff out of the fridge without asking.

You do always make fun of my mangy targets though, but since it's true I can't be upset.

Comment

I had a blast with yall and to answer your question c beck that was actually my first attempt I was doing first shot practices at 10 14 18 yds it's surprise the hell out of me too

Comment

Gonna do sime trad practice on Thursday afternoon at the LCR if anyone is interested

Comment

Would like to join but this week, just like last week is busy as all heck. Looking forward to the weekend.

Comment

You going to buffalo or mcac

Comment

Headed over to Bastrop to camp and then shoot with some Austin area folks.
              Last edited by SwampRabbit; 06-24-2014, 07:44 AM.

Comment

I am planning on making the july mcac shoot.

Comment

Wear your rubber boots lol

Comment

Wish I was closer to y'all, I would come join with my self bow. I'll just have to stick to shooting my 3-d target alone,

Comment

Had my best group ever yesterday in the rain five in the bottom of a coke can at 21yds I could not believe it. Straight up drop the mic and walk away moment

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
                        Had my best group ever yesterday in the rain five in the bottom of a coke can at 21yds I could not believe it. Straight up drop the mic and walk away moment
                        Feel s good doesn't it!

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
                          nice! I haven't been able to shoot in a couple of days. not sure what tonight will bring.

I had that once a while back. everything just slowed down and I put 5 touching arrows into the vitals on a 3d pig at 19 yards.

Comment

Slow mo for sure got in "the zone" ha ha cool feeling

Comment

I sure hope they don't cancel the tournament because of all the bad weather I'm really excited to go to my first 3d shoot

Comment

5 in a row in the bottom of a coke can at 19 yards is spectacular shooting in my book.

Well done!

Joe

Comment

Working...
                                X