No announcement yet.

A Quick Prayer if you Will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear you're mom is doing better. As for Ray that's about what I expected. Continued prayers for both of them and you when they are both back at home and [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for your mom and dad, Lord please continue to watch over them. Hope your mom gets to go home soon, and glad to hear your dad is getting better enough to get that pressure washer going.

Comment

Update:

Mom's home from hospital and doing better. She still has a bad headache, but no respiratory urgencies. Dad is bored out of his mind, but glad to have "his girl" home. Thank y'all for all the prayers.

Comment

Curt, we will continue to pray for complete healing for your mom and dad... AND for peace in the household!! She starts bossin' him around, then we'll know she's on the mend!! I pray for that day soon!

God bless them both (and you too brother)!

Comment

That’s great news. That headache that comes with it is no joke. I resorted to NyQuil so I could just sleep through it.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Update:

Mom's home from hospital and doing better. She still has a bad headache, but no respiratory urgencies. Dad is bored out of his mind, but glad to have "his girl" home. Thank y'all for all the prayers.
              Great news! Phew.

Comment

Good stuff Curt...

<><

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Tell your dad it doesn't hurt to be bored every once in a while. Glad to hear all are doing so much better. They will continue to be in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      Update:

Great update and glad to hear that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's great news. Glad to hear your mom continues improving!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good news! Praying for continued healing.

Comment

Working...
                          X