Discount Tire customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount Tire customer service

I buy all my tires at Discount Tire in Conroe on the north loop. The front caster wheel on my zero turn kept going low so I needed to replace the stem. Took the tire off and was going to just buy a new stem. Not a big deal and then drove past Discount on my way to work. Whipped in there and they just replaced the stem at no charge. Took about 3 minutes.

I know that is not a big deal but I thought it was nice of them so I'd give them a shout out.

I’ve always had great service at DT.

Comment

Only fools don't do business with DT.....or that's what I've been told ymmv

Comment

I too have only had good service at Discount Tire.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

I've had one bad experience in 30 years of buying all my tires there. They made it right as soon as they realized I wasn't happy.

Comment

Man, the one here in Porter is so busy you're lucky if you can get in the parking lot.

Comment

I’ve only had one bad experience with DT and that manager no longer works for them.

They are a good company to do business with.

Comment

Bought a new a jeep in early 2020, drove it across the street to DT and put BFG a/t’s on it the day I bought it. Pandemic hit and I never rotated the tires but did manage to have to plug both rear tires at different times. Finally took it in to rotate and they replaced both tires for free, all I did was by the new certificates. Had over 40k miles on them and they were holding air fine with the plugs. I’m a fan.

Comment

I don't go anywhere but Discount Tire if I have the choice! Great Service (thats why they're busy) and great prices!

Comment

I'm sure the level of service can differ by location, but overall, I've had great experiences. One time, my wife ran over a screw and they plugged the tire for no charge, just because I was in the computer as a customer. It was a newer vehicle, so the tire wasn't even purchased from them. Sure, it wasn't a lot of money, but still a great gesture that assured me to keep doing business with them.

Comment

I've been a huge DT fan for a long time, last couple years they seem to have changed tunes though. Actually bought a pair of new trailer tires from another place for the first time since I can remember, it felt weird...

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post
                          I too have only had good service at Discount Tire.
                          This.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bought new tires for my Honda Rancher, took all four old ones and the new one's to Discount Tire where I buy all of my tires. He said they would have them ready that afternoon. Got a text they were ready it cost me $20.00. Pretty darn cheap if you ask me. at $5.00 a tire.

Comment

Every time I go to discount tire everything is great. When the wife goes I can’t say everything is great!

Comment

Working...
                              X