No announcement yet.

A Quick Prayer if you Will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers spoken tonight for your parents.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Update:

Dad called mom at the hospital today to tell her he was gonna go outside and wash their Sprinter. Well, she didn't think a 73 year old man had any business in 100deg heat, with wet feet, up on a ladder with nobody around. He's hardheaded, but quickly lost that argument....but it tells you how he's doing. He's a tough old son-of-a-gun, but it's obvious he's worried about my mom and doesn't do well without her there. He'll have everything in the neighborhood pressure washed if she don't come home soon.

Mom had a little bout with AFib last night, but today has been much better. Still no lung issues and aside from a banging headache, she says she feels a lot better. Probably go home tomorrow if no more AFib issues.

Thanks for the continued prayers. I sent my mom a link to this thread and she was very appreciative and emotional....more so than usual.

Comment

Praying for your parents, Curt. I pray your mom heals and gets to go home soon.

Comment

Well at least the worms seem to be under control![emoji23]

I’m sorry Mrs. Joslyn, but that one struck me funny!

Prayers continue for the whole family, Curt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure glad to hear they're doing better! Hope your mom gets to go home tomorrow... She take any more Ivermectin? Did her docs say anything about her taking it?

Comment

Yeah, that banging headache was the worst symptom I had. Lasted several days.

Prayers up for Mom.

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Your dad does not surprise me one bit ....glad your mom got on to him.

More prayers up that she is out of the hospital and fully recovered VERY soon!

Comment

Continuing prayers.....

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Update:

Dad called mom at the hospital today to tell her he was gonna go outside and wash their Sprinter. Well, she didn't think a 73 year old man had any business in 100deg heat, with wet feet, up on a ladder with nobody around. He's hardheaded, but quickly lost that argument....but it tells you how he's doing. He's a tough old son-of-a-gun, but it's obvious he's worried about my mom and doesn't do well without her there. He'll have everything in the neighborhood pressure washed if she don't come home soon.

Mom had a little bout with AFib last night, but today has been much better. Still no lung issues and aside from a banging headache, she says she feels a lot better. Probably go home tomorrow if no more AFib issues.

Thanks for the continued prayers. I sent my mom a link to this thread and she was very appreciative and emotional....more so than usual.

Glad to hear moms is doing well. If you dad gets bored this weekend while I’m gone fishing he can stop by my house and power wash. You can give him directions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Additional prayers y'all's way 🙏🙏

Comment

More prayers sent. Although our parents are just mom and dad to us, they were lovers in their younger age and also to this day!

Comment

Working...
                                X