• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To soon ?

Comment

Simone Biles mental issues

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      He quit under contract - due to stress. So you’d be wrong to mention him again. He literally quit on his Championship team due to stress.

Semantics is adding the caveat “middle of the finals”. He was in the pinnacle of his basketball career, and quit due to stress.

He did “nut up” a year and a half later, lol.

Simone already won gold for her team and country.

He finished the season.... his team won a championship. He retired in the offseason to play baseball. People retire in the offseason all the time. I know you are a LaFraud lover but you are wrong here.

Simone quit on this year’s team during the pinnacle event. Jordan did not. It would be like Jordan quitting at the end of game 6. Quit being an enabler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Smart; 07-28-2021, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Disappointed in this thread for sure…a lot of keyboard warriors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all still taking about this? 100% of you here couldn’t even make it to the Olympics so I would go ahead and shut up!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            Y’all still taking about this? 100% of you here couldn’t even make it to the Olympics so I would go ahead and shut up!

I resent that remark sir…I think I’d be quite the curler if they allowed beer.

Comment

Please do.....[emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                I thought MJ ghosted to avoid a gambling issue, and let things settle down, then re entered then nba
                “” Michael Jordan insisted that he didn't have a gambling problem in 1993. "I have a competition problem," Jordan claimed in an interview with Ahmad Rashad. ... As long as he has been in the public eye, he has been known to bet on everything from golf and cards to minor competitions with teammate (and even security guards).May 17, 2020””

I am glad he did ghost and didn’t get Pete Rosed
                This. Jordan went to Birmingham rather than getting suspended! It would have been a huge black eye for both the NBA and Jordan and his legacy. Completely brokered. I’m sure it was stressful :-), but he did not walk away due to stress.

Comment

Simone Biles mental issues

What does that have to do with her quitting on her team? And you couldn’t make the Olympic gymnastics team either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I resent that remark sir…I think I’d be quite the curler if they allowed beer.

Gold for sure!

Comment

Reckon Jesse Owens had any stress?

Comment

The Russians must of put something in her sports drink

Comment

He quit under contract - due to stress. So you’d be wrong to mention him again. He literally quit on his Championship team due to stress.

Semantics is adding the caveat “middle of the finals”. He was in the pinnacle of his basketball career, and quit due to stress.

He did “nut up” a year and a half later, lol.

Simone already won gold for her team and country.
                          No comparison, pathetic argument. If she quit 2 years ago you’re argument would make some sense. She did not, she quit in the middle of the contest, as in halftime of game 3 of the finals. MJ = Goat, guessing you love you some LeBron amiright?

Comment

I can imagine him quitting in the middle of his career due to mental issues concerning his Father? Because Michael Jordan literally quit basketball due to stress.

Wrong….yet again.

MJ quit because his father was murdered under very mysterious circumstances. We can speculate whether or not those circumstances had to do with his gambling debts, but you’re still wrong.

Comment

Wrong….yet again.

MJ quit because his father was murdered under very mysterious circumstances. We can speculate whether or not those circumstances had to do with his gambling debts, but you’re still wrong.

Good point, I always felt the same thing

Comment

Wrong….yet again.

Jordan quit for a year to let the gambling stuff blow over.

The two that “killed” Jordan’s father were just intending to steal his Lexus. They now say they didn’t. The special I saw on it made it seem like wrong place wrong time. But Michael and his father both gambled with some shady people.

Comment

Working...
                                X