No announcement yet.

A Quick Prayer if you Will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to here the good news and she is doing okay. The Ivermectin that she was able to take soon after diagnosis...was it prescribed y the docs or did your dad go buy some, or did they also have some as a precaution just in case?

Comment

Glad to hear the good news, Curt. Prayers up for your mom's full recovery.

Comment

You got em...on the way up!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent up

Comment

Sending prayers up!!!

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Glad to here the good news and she is doing okay. The Ivermectin that she was able to take soon after diagnosis...was it prescribed y the docs or did your dad go buy some, or did they also have some as a precaution just in case?

Dad left the minor emergency clinic and went straight to a feed store. It’s the paste, but Mom says it’s not too bad. Dad says she was looking a little wormy anyhow.

They made it home about 10:30p last night. Dad still feels fine and mom still feels like crap. Thanks, everyone, for your continued prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                Dad says she was looking a little wormy anyhow.

Too funny!
                Continued prayers

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Continuing for Y'all!

Comment

I’ll send some prayers up for them.

Comment

* hear* and *by* Oh, for the love of sweet baby Jesus, please forgive me for these egregious errors! I will endeavor to not commit these sins again and will study my old 4 th grade English textbook ever night for the next weak!

Dad left the minor emergency clinic and went straight to a feed store. It’s the paste, but Mom says it’s not too bad. Dad says she was looking a little wormy anyhow.

They made it home about 10:30p last night. Dad still feels fine and mom still feels like crap. Thanks, everyone, for your continued prayers.

More prayers for your mom! I see that she s younger than me, so...is it okay if I call you son? Also if you decide to remove one of your daughters from your will and I'm still alive, would you consider an adoption?

Keep us informed on mom's recovery!

Comment

Continued prayers for your mom, and for your dad too. Hope she feels better soon.

Comment

* hear* and *by* Oh, for the love of sweet baby Jesus, please forgive me for these egregious errors! I will endeavor to not commit these sins again and will study my old 4 th grade English textbook ever night for the next weak!

More prayers for your mom! I see that she s younger than me, so...is it okay if I call you son? Also if you decide to remove one of your daughters from your will and I'm still alive, would you consider an adoption?

Keep us informed on mom's recovery!

You need to get in line on that adoption thing old man. I already told him I could be the son he never had.

Glad to hear your mom seems to be doing OK Curt.

Comment

My mom and dad are on a road trip vacation to Florida and mom started feeling bad. Went to minor emergency and tested positive for Covid. Mom is 70 years old and suffers from adult onset asthma. She’s been vaccinated, But yet still caught it. They are now headed home, but say a quick prayer for my mom if you get a chance. Thank you.

Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sent

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X