Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

Duckologist, I know you feel its your job to discredit the effect of ivermectin. .
    Not true, I believe it's great. I also believe it works to fight covid. However, your testimony is the only thing I've ever seen or heard of that claims Ivermec works as an insect repellent. I'm not saying you are lying, maybe it works like that for you but I have not found a single source elsewhere that makes the same claim. I'm not the type of guy that believes everything I read on the internet. I will research something extensively to see if it is really true. I would love to able to go into the marsh or woods without my thermacell but so far I have nothing to indicate that ivermec will help me with that. Ivermec is not so liver friendly so I won't be taking it unless I need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
      Not true, I believe it's great. I also believe it works to fight covid. However, your testimony is the only thing I've ever seen or heard of that claims Ivermec works as an insect repellent. I'm not saying you are lying, maybe it works like that for you but I have not found a single source elsewhere that makes the same claim. I'm not the type of guy that believes everything I read on the internet. I will research something extensively to see if it is really true. I would love to able to go into the marsh or woods without my thermacell but so far I have nothing to indicate that ivermec will help me with that. Ivermec is not so liver friendly so I won't be taking it unless I need to.
      That ought to keep you busy!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Thank all of you for your good thoughts, prayers, and kind words. The hormone therapy is working, and my PSA is <0.05; negligible! I have no cancer symptoms (yet), and if I didn’t know I had cancer, I would not know I have cancer !

I have scheduled my next bone scan for Aug 26, so I will have 2 months of Fenben by then, and I will be anxious to see the status of my bone tumors/lesions. I will keep you children informed in case this info is helpful to you or someone you know.

Since the hormone therapy has pretty well eliminated my testosterone, I am getting more in touch with the female side of me. Heck. If the estrogen treatments keep working, I might just go ahead a try one of those full trans gender thangs that seem so popular now. Who knows? There has to be some reason normal folks are clamoring to get changed...but I digress!

I can’t believe I typed that. I’m sick, I tell ya!
        Well Randy, I hope there is not an arse whoop'n in someone's future that includes purse swinging...might count as a weapon.

Great news amigo!!

Comment

Randy. I just spoke another prayer for you for a clear bone scan and complete healing.

I am very interested in the Fenben treatment. I am going to send you a PM.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Since the hormone therapy has pretty well eliminated my testosterone, I am getting more in touch with the female side of me. Heck. If the estrogen treatments keep working, I might just go ahead a try one of those full trans gender thangs that seem so popular now. Who knows? There has to be some reason normal folks are clamoring to get changed...but I digress!

Feeling like a whole new wo man are you?

I'm glad you are doing better and I'll continue to watch for more improvement.

Comment

However, your testimony is the only thing I've ever seen or heard of that claims Ivermec works as an insect repellent.
              Might depend on amount taken. Like if you eat a bunch of garlic...

Comment

hormone therapy has eliminated my testosterone, I am getting more in touch with the female side of me. estrogen treatments keep working, I just go ahead one of those full trans gender thangs to get changed...I’m sick, I tell ya!
                K then. Still praying for u

Comment

Thank all of you for your good thoughts, prayers, and kind words. The hormone therapy is working, and my PSA is <0.05; negligible! I have no cancer symptoms (yet), and if I didn’t know I had cancer, I would not know I have cancer !

I have scheduled my next bone scan for Aug 26, so I will have 2 months of Fenben by then, and I will be anxious to see the status of my bone tumors/lesions. I will keep you children informed in case this info is helpful to you or someone you know.

Thanks for all the information and good luck with the scans. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by cbarnes View Post
                    My wife and I have been taking Safe Guard liquid goat wormer for better than 2 years now strictly as a preventative. I can tell you that before starting this, I had a spot on my right leg that would crust over, then slough off. I had told my wife that I needed to go get it seen about. 3 months after starting the Safe Guard the spot went away, and has not came back.
                    I take 5 cc’s every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I also take vitamin E, and curcumin.
                    Can I ask why Those days ? Why not something like Monday,Wednesday, Friday . Do three consecutive days work better ? Thanks

Comment

Drs give it all the time for humans head lice, body lice, ear mites, scabies, etc. If it gets rid of head lice and crabs, dont it stand to reason it works for ticks and chiggers?

Comment

Talk to me again when you start menstruating, then tell me what you think of your feminine side.

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoward View Post
                          Can I ask why Those days ? Why not something like Monday,Wednesday, Friday . Do three consecutive days work better ? Thanks
                          That is just what Joe Tippens did when he started his protocol; not sure why he did it that way. After he was found to be cancer free, he now takes 1oz (222mg) every day.

I am taking 4oz (888mg) daily (Im a pretty big feller!).

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                          Talk to me again when you start menstruating, then tell me what you think of your feminine side.
                          LOL. My hot flashes tell me I am going through menopause currently, so the menstruating is hopefully behind me!

Comment

That is just what Joe Tippens did when he started his protocol; not sure why he did it that way. After he was found to be cancer free, he now takes 1oz (222mg) every day.

I am taking 4oz (888mg) daily (Im a pretty big feller!).

LOL. My hot flashes tell me I am going through menopause currently, so the menstruating is hopefully behind me!

You crack me up, Mr. Burnadell!

Comment

Sending up another prayer for you Randy. Keep the good updates coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Randy, I continue to pray for you. I hope your next scan shows you to be clear.

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                                LOL Just started the first Lupron shot over the next four months.

Are these taken in the abdomen like mine were? If so, I hope they are allowing you to ice the area of the injection for several minutes prior to. I never felt them because of doing this. Best of luck to you in your continued journey.

Comment

Working...
                                X