Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for you Mr. B!

Comment

Randy, I think you are on the right track. I'm praying for your total healing. God can do that through a wormer for sure.

Duckologist, I know you feel its your job to discredit the effect of ivermectin. Here is my experience, not my opinion. I'm a hunting and fishing guide. Chiggers, ticks, and mosquitoes are serious here. Hundreds of tick bites, thousands of chigger bites, and untold skeeter bites in a normal year. I started taking ivermectin and vitamin b last year. Almost zero skeeters even though people with me get devoured. Not one chigger. 4 stuck ticks all the same day after it had been 4 months since a dose. I understand about your dogs. I'm not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        I'm praying for you buddy. Hang in there and kick it in the taint!
        Thanks, Randy!

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
        Burn, hope this takes that cancer, gives it a wedgie, and sends it straight to hades and far far away from you.

Since reading all the stuff on Ivermectin and how it can at the least keep skeeters, chiggers and such away from you, let alone defend against a chicom worldwide bioweapon, my eyes are opening.

Have you read anything on fendben as a cancer preventative not just a possible treatment?

Thanks for what you are doing to your body for TBH science and research
        What can I say? One small step for mankind; a huge step for TBH!

I have not definitively (or defiantly) found that it prevents cancer but I did find this:

An excerpt:

"Fenbendazole may also help enhance the accumulation of p53, a kind of protein that helps regulate a cellular life cycle and prevent the development of cancer cells in humans. This is another way in which fenbendazole may exert its anticancer effect."

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        Texas Compassionate use Program. (Medical Cannabis)

HB 1535 expanded to include all cancer patients. The program formally only included terminal cancer patients.
        Thanks! Gonna look into that!

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        Good luck Randy. I hope it works for you. Don't give yourself away by sniffing the nurses butt like a dog, and they will probably never know.
        Thanks! I have already caught myself curled up in front of the fireplace, licking myself!!! I guess sniffing others is next!

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
        Praying for you Mr. B!
        Thanks, Robin!

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Randy, I think you are on the right track. I'm praying for your total healing. God can do that through a wormer for sure.
        Thanks, Steve!

Comment

My wife and I have been taking Safe Guard liquid goat wormer for better than 2 years now strictly as a preventative. I can tell you that before starting this, I had a spot on my right leg that would crust over, then slough off. I had told my wife that I needed to go get it seen about. 3 months after starting the Safe Guard the spot went away, and has not came back.
          I take 5 cc’s every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I also take vitamin E, and curcumin.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            Texas Compassionate use Program. (Medical Cannabis)

HB 1535 expanded to include all cancer patients. The program formally only included terminal cancer patients.

Check this out

Comment

Praying for you and I really like the treatment approach you are taking vs chemo etc!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Joe Tippens’ story:

When you tell someone a medicine for dogs cured your cancer, you better be ready for some skeptics, but Joe Tippens says it saved his life, and the lives of others.

Click on the link and then “Show transcript.” The video is also worth watching.

Tippens is not just some country yahoo. He is a successful venture capitalist.
                Thanks, for this Randy. I've read every post to this point and saved the links. You've been in my prayers since our PCa discussions a while back. I'll be reading more and interested to know your experience after your scans.

Comment

Praying for great news for you Randy at your next scan report appointment... Looking forward to your praise posts on that!!
                  KCA Brother!!

Comment

Thank all of you for your good thoughts, prayers, and kind words. The hormone therapy is working, and my PSA is <0.05; negligible! I have no cancer symptoms (yet), and if I didn’t know I had cancer, I would not know I have cancer !

I have scheduled my next bone scan for Aug 26, so I will have 2 months of Fenben by then, and I will be anxious to see the status of my bone tumors/lesions. I will keep you children informed in case this info is helpful to you or someone you know.

Since the hormone therapy has pretty well eliminated my testosterone, I am getting more in touch with the female side of me. Heck. If the estrogen treatments keep working, I might just go ahead a try one of those full trans gender thangs that seem so popular now. Who knows? There has to be some reason normal folks are clamoring to get changed...but I digress!

I can’t believe I typed that. I’m sick, I tell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      It went away because of what?
                      Due diligence!

Comment

Since the hormone therapy has pretty well eliminated my testosterone, I am getting more in touch with the female side of me. Heck. If the estrogen treatments keep working, I might just go ahead a try one of those full trans gender thangs that seem so popular now. Who knows? There has to be some reason normal folks are clamoring to get changed...but I digress!

LOL Just started the first Lupron shot over the next four months. I'll be watching for what you post to know what to expect. Thats the hardest to accept; "If I didn't know I had it, I wouldn't know I had it."

Comment

Thank all of you for your good thoughts, prayers, and kind words. The hormone therapy is working, and my PSA is <0.05; negligible! I have no cancer symptoms (yet), and if I didn’t know I had cancer, I would not know I have cancer !

I have scheduled my next bone scan for Aug 26, so I will have 2 months of Fenben by then, and I will be anxious to see the status of my bone tumors/lesions. I will keep you children informed in case this info is helpful to you or someone you know.

Well.... brother, I can at least agree with your last statement... Had yore brain scanned lately?

Comment

Following.

Grandmother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer at the start of this year. In May she was in remission and Dr and happy with the results so wanted tot stop chemo. She was briefly put back on it an now as of yesterday it looks like its in both lungs which makes no sense according to the last 2 months trends.

Burn- Hope you are doing well sir and keeping you in our prayers.

Edit: Was send information over to my mother about this and apparently she had already read about it and started giving her some back in December up until May with no luck.
                            Last edited by 150class; 07-22-2021, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Praise the Lord. I got up praying for you this morning. Thanks for sharing the good news. I expect more to come.

Comment

More prayers for you going up from Abilene, Randy! KCA, brother!!

Comment

Working...
                                X