No announcement yet.

Y'all keep on supporting the NFL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still watch the NFL from time to time, but I no longer stay home, on a nice day, to watch a game. I love college football until the bowl games. Players sitting out on their bowl games has made it less interesting.

Comment

Nope
      They can have someone else’s money

Comment

I like watching college football....but if they start getting paid to play and/or to use their name or image then college football will be just as bad, or probably worse that the NFL

when you dont give a dam about something its pretty easy to turn it off

Comment

Someone needs to ask the NFL about Cuba

Black Lives Matter faced fierce criticism late Wednesday after its official Twitter account blasted the U.S. and praised Cuba's government while the island was destabilized by historic protests and a violent crackdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdunn View Post
            Haven't watched the NFL in a couple years but then again, I always liked college ball better. Then bleacher report got hot and heavy with social justice issues and I deleted the app. I also canceled live TV, so I honestly haven't thought much about sports the last few months until this thread. College football is so watered down with the CFP and the same 6-8 teams vying for the title yearly, that I might go down another level and start supporting Denison High School.
            Translation.....Tech has sucked for 10 years. Lol.

I know, I know....Texas has too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              I still watch the NFL from time to time, but I no longer stay home, on a nice day, to watch a game. I love college football until the bowl games. Players sitting out on their bowl games has made it less interesting.
              Absolutely, last season’s Bowls were rampant with that behavior. Soon theyll get paid, not sure then you could even consider it College ball if there is no real connection to the college from the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                There's not one.
                Not even a black American knew that

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  I watched just one game last year, the super bowl, only to watch Tom Brady. Will not watch Again this year.
                  Did you hear the song they referenced?

Comment

Have not watched a single play since 2018. Don't really miss it. Watch more college games and started going to local high school games.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                      Absolutely, last season’s Bowls were rampant with that behavior. Soon theyll get paid, not sure then you could even consider it College ball if there is no real connection to the college from the players.
                      That's just silly. They aren't getting paid from the university. Only the top superstars will make money. It's not really a big deal.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-15-2021, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                        Did you hear the song they referenced?
                        No, I didn't . I watched the opening kickoff, turned off the tv at halftime, and resumed watching until the end. Great game, great ending, and great Qb. It is a real shame that America had slavery if you know what I mean.

Comment

I have never watched pro sports. Except hockey once in a great while. A while back I wrote this same thing and was criticized by many here. This whole sports thing is going down the toilet just like our government. Its out of control and people continue to support this crap ! I just don't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                            Have not watched a single play since 2018. Don't really miss it. Watch more college games and started going to local high school games.
                            I watch college footbal related programming from 9am to 10pm on Saturdays.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                              I have never watched pro sports. Except hockey once in a great while. A while back I wrote this same thing and was criticized by many here. This whole sports thing is going down the toilet just like our government. Its out of control and people continue to support this crap ! I just don't understand it.
                              What does "support" mean? No one answered my question.

Comment

I stopped watching them and any other pro sport years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X