• Show
Clear All

Go support a local high school
    Maybe the next generation will stand up for
    What’s right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
      I watched zero football for the first time last year. The fact that the Texans are in disarray makes that so much easier. I don't plan to watch them this year as it's going to be a you know what storm. Hopefully the ratings will reflect the foolishness of their leader.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      I am 100% in the same boat. When they traded Hopkins I said I was done and have not watched a single game. In hindsight it actually was a good thing for me since I didnt have to make the decision if I was going to watch or not.

Comment

fak da nfl

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
          And get off Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, all that b s as well. Wake up folks! Don’t support companies that are censoring you.
          Yup I agree 100%, people complain that trump got screwed by big tech but yet still have Facebook/ Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
            Come back Jesus.......soon
            He prefers hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Go back 10 years or so and ask yourself.... How anti-white/pro black/anti-America could the NFL be before I stop watching it? Or phase it however you want.

I doubt there's a soul on TBH that can honestly say NFL didn't cross that line a while back.

But yet the excuses will come and people still support it.
              I quit watching around 1997 after watching since the late 60`s. I still have great memories from those years, because the game and the players were different. Screw`em.

Comment

What exactly is "supporting" considered?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

NFF who????

Comment

Haven't watched the NFL in a couple years but then again, I always liked college ball better. Then bleacher report got hot and heavy with social justice issues and I deleted the app. I also canceled live TV, so I honestly haven't thought much about sports the last few months until this thread. College football is so watered down with the CFP and the same 6-8 teams vying for the title yearly, that I might go down another level and start supporting Denison High School.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      I can't even say what I think of the nfl.
                      I read the article......
                      Stupidest thing I read was. "Without black players, there would be
                      no NFL".
                      Wanna bet ?

Comment

I have to admit, as a lifelong football fan (all levels), watching my son's HS team play is pretty much the best. However, it is hard to say no to the Cowboys. But the NFL is making it harder and harder for me and my family to keep watching!

Not sure why the NFL feels they need to do all that they can to drive us away....

Comment

Haven’t watched a game in 2 years after being a life king cowboy fan. It’s all because of this type of backwards divisive BS!!!

Comment

I shore wish that I was so oppressed that I could make a starting wage of $660,00.
                            Dang white privilege be keepin me down.

Comment

I kinda quit watching a couple years ago and I really enjoyed the sounds of a football game going on in the house. It was that fall season and hunting and something on tv that was actually good and would take you away from everything else. Last year I watched only a couple glimpses of some games and never sat down and watched. This year it will be further away from my mind and don't plan on watching NFL at all, probably watch some college if not too woke also.

Comment

Go woke
                                Go broke

Comment

Working...
                                X