• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they look cool

Comment

Gee….they still ugly…lol

Comment

Can't wait!
        I'll be the first guinea pig, and let y'all know.
        20k plus a yr in gas, and gas still going up, so I'm all in.
        Nothing wrong with my current Tundra, 250k on the odometer without a hitch, but the gas mileage is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
          Yeah, but your ecoboost is DONE once you get close to 200K miles.

Not true. There are plenty of high mileage videos on YouTube.

You may have to maintain it a little higher but it will last if not abused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Can't wait!
            I'll be the first guinea pig, and let y'all know.
            20k plus a yr in gas, and gas still going up, so I'm all in.
            Nothing wrong with my current Tundra, 250k on the odometer without a hitch, but the gas mileage is ridiculous.
            I may be too.
            I like the looks and the performance turbo charged 6 bangers put out is impressive.

Comment

The fact that Toyota can build a good looking and powerful truck, but can't figure out how to have a nice good looking interior blows my mind. The price paid for the truck is not equivalent to their interior design IMO.

Comment

Hopefully the rumors are true that Toyota has figured out how to build a truck that gets even decent gas mileage that is close to the Big Three - if they do, then I am in on a new one. Otherwise, I will continue to watch those gas guzzlers from the outside.

Love the reliability - hate the MPG.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                  Hopefully the rumors are true that Toyota has figured out how to build a truck that gets even decent gas mileage that is close to the Big Three - if they do, then I am in on a new one. Otherwise, I will continue to watch those gas guzzlers from the outside.

Love the reliability - hate the MPG.
                  I am right there with you.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Think I'll just keep my ol 2010 while they're having this "mine looks goofier than yours" contest. Anyhoo, anybody know if they still offer the grade model? ....pretty much the work truck version without all the fancy chit that breaks. Mine is an 8' bed dbl cab 4x4 and I don't even know if that's still offered...? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
                      The fact that Toyota can build a good looking and powerful truck, but can't figure out how to have a nice good looking interior blows my mind. The price paid for the truck is not equivalent to their interior design IMO.
                      Love my interior!
                      What's wrong with it?
                      The simple fact, that after a quarter million miles of washboard rds, offroad, caliche roads, etc..the interior is tight as dicks hat band, has me sold.
                      We have a Ford 350, 250, Ecoboost 1/2 ton, and a 2020 Chevy 1500, they all rattle and squeak, but not the Tundra.
                      I also use a truck as a truck, and can do without a sunroof, moonroof, azz massager, and all the other cheap plastic crap they put in trucks nowadays.
                      I'm sure a Cadillac interior is nice if it's just a pavement princess, but that ain't me .

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                        Think I'll just keep my ol 2010 while they're having this "mine looks goofier than yours" contest. Anyhoo, anybody know if they still offer the grade model? ....pretty much the work truck version without all the fancy chit that breaks. Mine is an 8' bed dbl cab 4x4 and I don't even know if that's still offered...? Thanks!
                        Yes they do

Comment

Like many, I am concerned with the use of a turbo'd V6, but if any company can do it well, it is Toyota. I believe they have been doing something similar on their Land Cruisers and other overseas offerings. That said, I will continue with my '14 Tundra with the 5.7 V8 for as long as she will start. After that, who knows what the marketplace will look like...

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                            I am right there with you.

$50,000 plus for a truck and you're worried about 1 mpg difference!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              $50,000 plus for a truck and you're worried about 1 mpg difference!!!!
                              One mpg? More like 10 mpg.

Comment

V6 Twin Turbo is what I don't care much about. Almost all twin turbo engined cars have issues. Maybe Toyota has figured that out and it won't have an issue, but we'll have to wait and see...
                                I like my V8, I just wish I had gotten the CrewMax since we have two babies now....

Comment

Working...
                                X