X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks just like a Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
      Looks like they will have a diesel dually.
      LOL! No...

Comment

I see your point, but the current chevy redesign looks like current tundra, so I'll say chevy copied Toyota.

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post

Looks just like a Chevy

Comment

Looks like Jimmy Durante.

Comment

I may get used to it but I don't care for the trend towards those massive grills - Lexus does the same thing on their SUVs.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              I may get used to it but I don't care for the trend towards those massive grills - Lexus does the same thing on their SUVs.

Me either.... add in being a guinea pig for their new motors and I'm glad I got in when I did. It'll probably grow on me eventually though.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                Looks like a Tacoma and a Chevy had a baby!
                That is exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Me either.... add in being a guinea pig for their new motors and I'm glad I got in when I did. It'll probably grow on me eventually though.

I really like the looks of them, I just not having a V8 option. [emoji3525]

I really curious to see the whole interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

can't stand that grill, but there will be a huge aftermarket selection for new ones. headlights look good. will see what the powertrain options are.

Comment

To get the horse power out of that V6 they added those twin turbo's. There won't be a "million mile tundra" with that engine.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                        Looks like Jimmy Durante.
                        Looks kinda like a rubber lipped fish about to swallow another fish

Comment

I have a feeling V8's are going to become extinct in half ton trucks. Better get one while you can if your in the market.

Comment

I like it. Interested in the engine specs. If they can put out the numbers of the ecoboost, I’d buy another Tundra for my 1/2 ton needs. I had a ‘09 and a ‘19, dang good trucks just outdated. My ‘19 ecoboost will run circles around the ‘19 Tundra I had. I hope Toyota has hit a home run with this redesign, and I’ll have another in the driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                              I like it. Interested in the engine specs. If they can put out the numbers of the ecoboost, I’d buy another Tundra for my 1/2 ton needs. I had a ‘09 and a ‘19, dang good trucks just outdated. My ‘19 ecoboost will run circles around the ‘19 Tundra I had. I hope Toyota has hit a home run with this redesign, and I’ll have another in the driveway.
                              Yeah, but your ecoboost is DONE once you get close to 200K miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                                Yeah, but your ecoboost is DONE once you get close to 200K miles.
                                And the gas mileage is crap once you put anything behind it. Mine got about 9 miles a gallon with an empty 16' trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X