Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Rain moving into the desert if it holds together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If'n I was more puter literate I'd repost some pics but since I ain't, y'all kin go over to the FB group "West Texas Rain Gauge" for unofficial totals and moving water pics.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
        If'n I was more puter literate I'd repost some pics but since I ain't, y'all kin go over to the FB group "West Texas Rain Gauge" for unofficial totals and moving water pics.

Aren’t you in big lake? How much y’all get?

Comment

Aren’t you in big lake? How much y’all get?

Roughly 2" over the last couple of rain events, haven't checked the gauge tonight, we had a decent rain again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
            Roughly 2" over the last couple of rain events, haven't checked the gauge tonight, we had a decent rain again tonight.

Good deal

Comment

8/10” NW Irion Co

Comment

Jungle...what I would think Christoval looks like year round.

Comment

8/10” NW Irion Co

Comment

If there was a year for splits, kickers, etc this should be it. Getting some age on the herd and a lot of groceries available. We’re starting to see some with what looks like starting split brows or brows with kickers etc.

Comment

Late, but want to say THANKS for the replies for rain totals in the Robert Lee area!! I'm having some health issues in my "old age" that just seems to (FU) my best intentions day to day.

Hell, off point, but I retired, quit smoking, quit the bourbon and now my health has gone to poop the last few months? Always lived hard and played hard for a lot of years but just love the area. Appreciate the responses when I ask.....Kuma

Comment

JR I love them split brows. Can’t wait to see more of his pictures as he grows.

Comment

Comment

Headed to get feed out before this next rain and move a couple feeders. Hopefully we get a good one tonight.

Comment

Plant of the week is what I call purple horse mint some call it bee balm. This is a purple variation of a lemon mint type plant. Not a preferred plant for deer but will be consumed when numbers are getting over populated. Seeing big stands of this plant is one indicator you are under carrying capacity for present conditions (of course not the only indicator by any means). I have seen places where most of the leaves have been eaten off of these.

Comment

Plant of the week is what I call purple horse mint some call it bee balm. This is a purple variation of a lemon mint type plant. Not a preferred plant for deer but will be consumed when numbers are getting over populated. Seeing big stands of this plant is one indicator you are under carrying capacity for present conditions (of course not the only indicator by any means). I have seen places where most of the leaves have been eaten off of these.

Unreal amount of greenery.

Still on the protein pretty good?

Comment

Working...
                                X