Aging Deer by Macy Ledbetter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aging Deer by Macy Ledbetter

After seeing all the post on folks asking for aging on white-tails...maybe this will help....from Macy Ledbetter...

No link, and it won't stop they'll all still ask

Comment

I'm trying to upload it...

Comment

Not to steal your thread but this is another interesting discussion by Macy.

Do you think the drought will affect big bucks this year?Find out why the biggest bucks will be killed this deer season even though we experienced a major dr...

Comment

Guy is a walking book of knowledge on whitetail deer. His story telling is legendary as well. Feel very fortunate to call him a close personal friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
            Guy is a walking book of knowledge on whitetail deer. His story telling is legendary as well. Feel very fortunate to call him a close personal friend.
            I've never met the man but he manages one of my good friends place in Mexico, his knowledge is incredible!

Comment

Good stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Macy and I were good buddies in Wildlife at A&M, haven't seen him in years.

Comment

He put out a good photo and story on aging white-tails but I cannot get it to load....its a PDF so I can't do anything to it...Anyone?

Comment

Do you have a link to the website where the article is? Or the name of the article to search online?

Comment

Working...
                    X