• Show
Clear All

Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Nuff said!

Yep!

Comment

Yi Yi!

Comment

Well deserved, and we need to remember who perpetrated all the crap that happened.

Comment

Hoorahhh!!!!!!! my whole family watched it, I have never seen such a thing watched so intensely.... it gives me hope for the future!!

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
            Well deserved, and we need to remember who perpetrated all the crap that happened.
            you are correct sir; there needs to be repercussions for this kind of crap!!

laws need to be changed where a person can not besmirch anothers name: be it a public official or an every day citizen. Elected officials have feelings and families too.

what Judge Kavanaugh said to the committee would have just been the tip of the iceberg if these bastages would have said that ***** about me!!

Comment

Yes!

Comment

AMEN! This bs the demoncrats did should bring on a RED TSUNAMI!
                Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                you are correct sir; there needs to be repercussions for this kind of crap!!

laws need to be changed where a person can not besmirch anothers name: be it a public official or an every day citizen. Elected officials have feelings and families too.

what Judge Kavanaugh said to the committee would have just been the tip of the iceberg if these bastages would have said that ***** about me!!

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Last Saturday was a great day for the United States of America.

Now, lets hope Ginsburg retires.

Comment

This should start the biggest Red Wave they have ever seen! It's time to stand up and vote all this crap out of office.

Comment

Working...
                      X