Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of the 2 story blind....Here we go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Ok you win!!! That has to be one of the most impressive stands I have ever laid eyes one. All you need is water and cable TV and it will the all time great!

Comment

Wow.... That thing is incredible.

Comment

Didn't get to work on it today because of the 50-60 mph winds. Bummer. My wife is going out of town for about 5 days so I'll get a lot of work days coming up soon.

Comment

I loved the video. Those Phantoms are looking to be a useful tool and fun too. Great job on the blind. Can't wait till its done. Good luck.

Comment

I got to work on it the last two days. I found a stone mason that is giving me his left over rock off of jobs so I have been spending a lot of hours digging through piles at jobsites but so far I haven't had to buy any stone so it's been free. Dale Moser was right about laying stone off of a scaffold. It isn't any fun.
                Attached Files

Comment

This is turning out awesome!!

Comment

Following

Comment

in, WOW, what a blind!

Comment

This is awesome! Keep the pics coming!

Comment

This is epic!

Comment

Crazy cool Mark...just crazy!!

Comment

You're killing it as usual, Mark! A lurker I played golf with yesterday mentioned this blind to me.

Comment

If You guys are just tuning into Mark's creations then you think you know... but you have no clue.

Mark has some serious skill and refuses help all the time! lol

The Shak: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=272700

The Alamo: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=202659

Seriously awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X