Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of the 2 story blind....Here we go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thehunted View Post
    You should have some windows there. Just saying...
    Yea, I know. It sure seems like a lot of effort to build something this tall just to hunt off of the top of it with no windows...................

My Deerview windows came in today. I'll put the actual glass in at a later date but I'll get the frames in this weekend.

Comment

Very cool. Following.

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
        I know. It's gonna suck! I just keep telling myself that somehow, some day, it will be worth it. Not sure how it will be worth it but that's what I keep telling myself. I'm even thinking about making the to floor only about 5 foot tall just so I don't t have to lay stone that high.
        There is NO DOUBT it will be worth it that's what I love about your blinds.

If it wasn't a pain in the ***/back, everyone would do it. Been there.
        Last edited by Dale Moser; 02-27-2014, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Also following... Where is the fridge going to go?

Comment

Awesome! Following......

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

You want a spot on our lease? I have some ideas

Comment

Got the 2nd floor framed and partially skinned. I still have to frame the back wall on the second floor. I cut the cedar window frames in on the first floor. First floor windows are 12" X 12" with no side windows and the second floor will be 12" X 24" with 12" X 12" on the sides. this will be a tough stoning project since it is so tall but I've got all summer to get it finished.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Wow...

Bad *** !!!!!

Comment

Awesome...just awesome!

Comment

WOW! That's all I can say

Comment

In!

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

I wish I would have known you were out there today. I was out at the lease playing with the 500 and 600 yard targerts. I would have been glad to hod some things while you screwed them in. The blind is looking great.

Comment

With a coat of stucco it would have a Spanish fort type of architecture. But then you would need an open parapet on the top with maybe a built in sun chair.

Comment

Working...
                                X