• Show
Clear All

In. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Always a great hunt to follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

the pixels from this thread is usually about 100x better than anything else out there. Love it.

Comment

Good luck. Always enjoy this thread.

Comment

In, good luck guys

Comment

If any of y'all make it to Albuquerque the most photographed event in the world starts this Saturday. I will be volunteering this year so I can get tickets for cheap. Let me know if you need any.

Comment

Good Luck Fellas

Comment

Look forward to this thread every year!! Good luck guys!

Comment

Good luck gents! My son and I head to WY tomorrow for a weekend antelope hunt, then I’ll be in MT for the following week chasing antelope. My 25 year dream hunt is about to go down in two states over 10 days.

Comment

In on this one.... good luck amigos!

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                        Good luck gents! My son and I head to WY tomorrow for a weekend antelope hunt, then I’ll be in MT for the following week chasing antelope. My 25 year dream hunt is about to go down in two states over 10 days.
                        Bring your rain gear and cold weather clothes. The front is moving in right now. Could get really cold by Sunday. Snow is already falling up high, yahoo!!

Comment

One week from right now, we will be having Happy Hour in the High Desert...

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                            Bring your rain gear and cold weather clothes. The front is moving in right now. Could get really cold by Sunday. Snow is already falling up high, yahoo!!

It’s already packed on top of bag! Thank you Sir for the reminder to double check it. My son and I are ready Sir. To say I’m excited is an understatement. Doing the hand off with my second in command and I’m headed to my youngest sons football game. 10 days of vacation, chasing a 25 year dream with my oldest son, and growing out my hair/beard for a couple weeks. I predict zero sleep tonite!

Comment

why does it have to be a week away, just go now, I'm ready

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                                Legdog does this mean you won’t be there this year?

Yeah. My life is a tad too crazy this year. I’ll be back as long as I’m invited.

Comment

Working...
                                X