No announcement yet.

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is my best bow buck, it was also the first deer killed on our new place.

Comment

Me in a past life

Comment

Mine is my first deer with my bow.

Comment

Me with not the biggest buck to date, but definitely the most sentimental. My grandparents land that was left to us, thru all their blood, sweat and tears to keep it going, never losing faith. That pond behind me is where i spent many a day with my grandmother.....I will not forget those times

Comment

Yep, that's me ridin' the duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
              Me, back in the 'Stan hanging with the bulani bread kid. Every morning he would stop by the compound with a bucket of bread trying to sell it.
              Not sure if you and my son ever hooked up recently? Anyway, your pic reminds me of things my son has recently told me about. He has a soft spot for the ''Kid's of War." I guess most who see it everyday do? Stay safe Buddy!!

Comment

Me holding the grey wolf I chased down on foot and strangled by hand.

Comment

The most important thing in my life and the greatest gift I could have been given.

Comment

Catching an afternoon siesta on a warm West TX day. Outside of my wife & kids - thats as good as life gets november-january.

Comment

Just a pic of the most feared, vicious, dangerous monsters on the planet, all 4 pounds of them

Comment

[ATTACH]880632[/ATTACH]

Comment

Mine is my BP largemouth caught last year on Ray Roberts.

Comment

JUST got a new pic from the "land of sand" so updated my Avatar...

Comment

Any New One's?

Comment

Mine is how I feel. But I must conform to somewhat of a normal persona for society. I am most comfortable alone in the outdoors.

Comment

Working...
                                X