Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living the land owner dream in Navarro County!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good! Love seeing the family cooking out!
    Great progress on the bridge and camp.

Comment

Thatg bridge is serious! How did you decide on that option? How deep is the creek?

Comment

20' or so deep (the ladder you can see is a 24' extension) and abut 20-30' across. Was cheapest option that would handle some weight and least amount of fabrication work.

Comment

Decided to go out today and get some more work done. Pics to follow

Comment

Just realized I didn't post any pics of the containers for the barndo.[IMG]https://
            We got the interior walls framed up, just waiting to get electric and plumbing rough in done so we can cover. Also we'll be cutting in doors and windows next week or so.
            uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180310/0aa8f2eced72eb2a9b1ebfda42097b3f.jpg[/IMG]
            Got the ends cut out of the bridge today. Will be taking my maiden voyage across the bridge today!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              Decided to go out today and get some more work done. Pics to follow
              Looking good, Jack

Comment

Comment

That’s so cool.

Comment

The plan is to put a roof over the entire thing with roll up doors on each end of the space between and a covered deck off the left side of the blue container. That will be looking north and over looking one of the food plots.

Comment

Great stuff !!! Keep the pics coming !!!

Comment

I’m really interested now. I have a 12 x 24 Tuff Shed...was just dreaming about 2 containers earlier today. Can’t wait to see the rest of the build.

Comment

Made it thru safely, worked great!

Comment

Nice job, Jack. That’s a cool bridge.

Comment

I like that bridge,Jack!
                              Worked out real good.

Comment

Hurry and get all the work done so I can come hang and let you cook dinner.

Looks good ol buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X