Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and a 167" buck I shot in the Panhandle

Comment

My son with his big crappie from a tourney we won on Texoma last year. Prefished 2 days and it went well and tourney day was a disaster at first. Tough to get bit and lost a couple good fish. Made a run back through some good stuff at the end and he stuck a 2.02 10 minutes before lines out of the water! He toted that fish around all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine kinda speaks for itself........lol

Comment

Mine is to show support for my community - Waxahachie
          & it fits in with the bow hunting nicely too !!!

Comment

My granddaughter, Alexis, just doing what she does best. Being silly. She is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes. I changed my avatar here a while back and my PM box exploded with everyone telling me to put it back.

Comment

My largest bow buck from 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                Kuma, just changed mine. I'm upper left circa 1988.
                That's not how I remember you, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Great thread Kuma. I just got caught up. No story behind mine. I was just sitting in the tree waiting on a deer.

You sons answer to your question was awesome by the way. God bless him.
                  LOL, yep...that's him!

Comment

AA member

Comment

I flew that beast the last 6 years of my Army career, the Cobra was by far my favorite but I did some of my best work in the Apache

Comment

Wow....I've really wondered about many of these...surprised at some.

Off to the hunt and looking forward to visiting back soon...very interesting!!

Comment

Thank your son for his service. My avatar is my first bow buck

Comment

My dad passed away unexpectedly in July. I had a great relationship with my dad. I think of him daily and I always will. My avitar is to honor his memory in one more way.

Comment

Mine is of my biggest Axis with a bow

Comment

Deer I shot last season

Comment

Working...
                                X