Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sons first buck (last year)

Comment

I think "innocence of youth" when I see mine. Daughter and bonus son 10 years or more ago. He has since served in the USMC and is back home now and she is 14. Miss those days!

Comment

My GWP and I dove hunting last season.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          Just because I have been an L.S.U. fan since....well I cant ever remember NOT being a fan

Thank your son for serving in the military
          Geaux Tigers. Class of 14

Comment

My wife's great grandfather on a hunting trip in 1926 near George West. Check out the cat hanging to the right of the bobcat. That rifle is a Remington #8 in a .25 cal.

Comment

B-52 Bomber take off. Retired 24 Years. 13 Years Strategic Air Command. 11 years United State Air Force.

IMHO The B52H will be doing "Touch and Go's" during the B-1 and B-2's retirement ceremony.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Baker Mayfield throwing the horns down. I like because everyone hates him.
                I don't hate him and I'm a Texas fan. They deserve it as they didn't give him a sniff when he played 20 minutes from the campus in high school.

Comment

Great memory with Sparkles in a world, I'm very very familiar with. Some good and some bad.

Comment

Great thread Kuma. I just got caught up. No story behind mine. I was just sitting in the tree waiting on a deer.

You sons answer to your question was awesome by the way. God bless him.

Comment

Me in Colorado on a family vacation in 2011.
                      It was a very fun trip and lasting good memories for everyone.
                      We did some ww rafting (although mild bc the boy was pretty young), some fishing, some hiking/exploring, and we rode the train from Silverton to Durango.

Comment

Mine is the public land buck I shot last year. First one after many years chasing them on the public land.

Comment

My 1st doe on Balcones Canyonlands Unit 1. Shot and recovered the deer in a huge ice storm.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mq32shooter View Post
                            mine is to honor one the most generous young men that myself and many tbh members got to know and love before his untimely death. Rip jason. We all still miss you.
                            amen

Comment

Just a pic from Houston County where the old family farm is...reminds me of home. Love those old narrow dirt roadd

Comment

Mine makes me chuckle...

Comment

Working...
                                X