Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Mine is a pic of a buck I took 2 years ago that I thought had potential but haven't seen since.

Caught this guy on camera this year and thinking it may be him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Black Ice; 10-26-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Buck I took in NE Kansas on 11/9/13. My biggest whitetail to date.

Comment

Mine is Linda and me on our first date night after she had Hailee, about 6-7 months after. Boy did we need it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

The wife and I having a cold one on the patio.

Comment

Baker Mayfield throwing the horns down. I like because everyone hates him.

Comment

It's a typical 3 yr old breeder that I raised. He died of a unknown reason about 2 months ago.

Comment

USS Manitowoc LST1180
                One of the ships I served aboard...

Comment

Mine is my big 6 that I stuck in 2016.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                    My wife and I waiting for her to be checked in at M D Anderson. She's been gone over a year and not a day goes by that I don't think of her. Our 23rd anniversary was Sunday the 22nd.
                    Man I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you are doing ok. Tip of the cup to you buddy.

Comment

Just because I have been an L.S.U. fan since....well I cant ever remember NOT being a fan

Thank your son for serving in the military
                      Last edited by lovemylegacy; 10-27-2017, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Mine is of a stream in Arizona showing how life can be abounding in a desert. This is a good synonym for our walk through life with God. When you think you are in a spiritual desert the truth is you are never far from an abundant life that God gives.

Comment

Well if I'm not in some kind of predicament something is very wrong

Comment

Mine is to honor one the most generous young men that myself and many TBH members got to know and love before his untimely death. RIP Jason. We all still miss you.

Comment

Mine is just my pup and I watching my Son at the ball field. Couple of my favorite things on a beautiful afternoon.

Comment

Mine is a coat of arms my daughter did for my brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X